(Pt. 1) Knight Prince

This is where the Warning signs were leading to... Enjoy~

Ahiru P.O.V.

'Nononononononono', I shook my head wildly, 'Aren't I breaking in and entering already?! I can't be snooping around now--'

The necklace stopped my thoughts with low humming, and then whispering behind the door caught me by surprise again. Their voices were low, but the atmosphere felt... awful.

"AAAH-PFF!" I closed my eyes as I was pulled by the necklace.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see that I actually went through the door! Holy--!

"Please... *sniffles* Stop..." A voice I knew.

My heart dreaded and beaten loudly in my ears. I let my eyes follow the sound of whimpers.

"Heh. Like you want to stop the fun~"

I could feel my body repulse from the disgust of the voice, my eyes landed on the bed. Two figures laid on it.

The room was dark, there was only one window that helped shine the room a bit.

Both the figures squirmed, one looked in panic, the other stiff and firm.

"Uncle, please... No more.." He whimpered, I could hear the pain in his voice.

'Uncle' growled, and smacked the person I knew. And he whimpered louder. My legs walked on their own, wanting to help the hurt. But as soon as I did, I squeaked, and my heart beated to so loud that it felt like it was going to jump out. On the bed laid 'Uncle' and...

Roland.

They... Their pants were... Roland is crying... 'Uncle' unusually close to Roland...

"Fucking bitch, shut up!"

I quickly close my eyes, embarrassed and scared of what I was seeing. But Roland whimpered again, which made me open my hands to see 'Uncle' touching Roland's... Private part... And... And the other hand touched Roland's face.

"Shh-shhh. It's okay. It'll feel good, I promise."

But Roland only whimpered more, and I could see his 'Uncle' shake from anger.

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!"

Roland covered his head as he was being beaten. I could feel the tears dripping from my cheeks.

"NO!" I yelled, "STOP IT!!"

As I was about to smack the bed to get their attention but... My hands went through the bed... No...

They... They can't hear me!

"NO! NO! NO! NO! ROLAND!"

I tried to smack anything that would stop them, anything that would help Roland! But nothing moved! And everything I tried to touch went through it.

"ROLAND!" I screamed his name in fear.

"No! Nononononono! Please! PLEASE! Stop this nightmare! STOP IT!"

I could hear Roland's silent tears, and the uncomfortable sound of inappropriate bed creaking.

"STOP IT!"

...

...

...

All was silent.

Everything went back to black.

Then I was met with the necklace in front of me.

But before I could even ask what happened, a whimper came from me, and I silently cried. Falling on my knees as I covered my face.