Chapter 20 - Summary (Part 1)

Hermione's POV:

I fixed my hair and flattened my silk, white dress. Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, and my mom Huddled around me, fixing 'last minute' things. I slipped on my heels and threw on my earrings. I grabbed my flowers and came out of the dressing room just in time. The music played and my friends, one by one, walked into the ceremony. each one I could remember seeing, that day. Bloodied and bruised, tears streaming down their faces for the ones they lost...

I cleared my mind and slipped my arm though my dads.

"Ready?" He asked me, giving me that dad smile.
"Yes," I said, kissing his cheek.

The doors opened and I smiled, taking steps forward, into my future.

_5 Years Later_

I sat at the table, taking deep breaths as I heard Fred come up the steps of our little house. The small blue bag was sitting in the middle of the table, making my day stressful. I shouldn't be stressed though... Should I? I shook it off and smiled as he opened the doors. He smiled but looked taken aback at the gift.

"What's the occasion?" He said, chuckling a little.
"Just a present for my wonderful husband," I said, kissing him.

I flattened the shirt I was wearing to calm my nerves as he grabbed the bag. It was blue with pink tissue paper.
He carefully tok the tissue paper out and grabbed the small photograph that was in the bag. He game me and skeptical look as he stuck his hand in the bag. He pulled out the picture that was black and white. He looked at it for 3 seconds and looked at me with shining eyes and a smile growing on his face.

"Are you really - ?"

I smiled and nodded, hugging Fred as he got up. We smiled at each other as the sonogram sat on the table.