Chapter 20 - Summary (Part 2)

WHERE THEY ARE TODAY:

Fred and Hermione:
Fred and Hermione went on to have 2 children, Ronald and Rose. Hermione became a writer for the Daily Prophet, while Fred and George took the shop to a whole new level of profit. Ronald became a Gryffindor while Rose became a Ravenclaw.

Kate:
Kate ended up marrying Jackson. During the war, everyone discovered her to be a metamorphmagus. She had 4 children, 2 of them twins. the eldest were twins, Jadyn and Jake.  Their middle child was adopted, and names Catherine after Caty. Their youngest was a girl named Janie. Kate went on to be an auror , and afterwards retired and became the Charms teacher at Hogwarts. The twins became Ravenclaws, Catherine became a Slytherin (not a bad one), and Janie became a Gryffindor.

George:
George married Angelina and had 1 child, Roxxane. Angelina became a professional quidditch player, while Geoorge helped with the shop.

Everyone else: (Caty, Paxton, etc.)

Caty and Paxton got a plaque for themselves in the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor towers.Ron got a painting in the hallway,  an all the dead were recognized somehow.

HI Guys! This has been an awesome journey to go through since I've been writing this book. All the support I've gotten has been amazing! Thank y'all for everything!

-C