two.

now, it's not that jimin was jealous of jina for supposedly stealing his best friend away. before jina happened, yoongi and jimin were basically inseperable, despite their small friendship-ish hatred for each other. yes, nowadays, yoongi would often be missing because of none other than jina. jimin didn't-- wait, no, who is he kidding?

he does mind.

jimin was there first. jimin knows everything about yoongi, vice versa. jimin knows a lot of yoongi's secrets, although not all. jimin was always there, ever since they met on the first day of their elementary days.

and it was unfair. unfair how a woman, jina, could just easily whisk yoongi away from him in a matter of few seconds all because she wanted to go shoe shopping or some shit. it was unfair how yoongi treats jina like she's everything. like how he used to see jimin. but not anymore, because jina, a girl only recently new to yoongi's life, had won the latter so easily.

so, yes, he does mind.

but he tries to be understanding. he tells himself that jina's yoongi's number one source of happiness and he can't do anything about it and he shouldn't interrupt. he remembers the day before jina came along. on that particular day, yoongi had reassured that he would never forget jimin. that the latter was still a huge part of his life, that bros were before hoes. it's sort of broken now. forgotten. back then, it wasn't enough for jimin, but it was something. he has no right to be jealous, right? he's still yoongi's best friend. well, sort of. his only issue is that he felt as if yoongi didn't exist, in his perspective, at least.

so, whatever he and yoongi had left-- whatever it was, whether it be some kind of friendship or not, he wanted to preserve it.

the problem at hand? jina.

jimin had a choice.

keep quiet and possibly let yoongi be hurt in the end?

or tell him-- his long time best friend, partner for life-- the truth, but put their friendship at risk if he gets accused of lying?

either way, something tells jimin that by the end of this, everyone's bound to get hurt.