eight.

here are the plans: a - get yoonmin back together, b - expose jina and jaebum, c - make yoongi jealous so yoonmin can get back together (basically connected to plan a) 

plan d - secret plan by hoseok, taehyung and namjoon :^)

half of plan b

when yoongi arrives at jina and his' apartment, the first thing he does is fall back onto the couch and lets out a tired sigh. tired. tired. tired. tired. tired. was all he could think of, all his systems were filled with no effort to do anything whatsoever. jina, who heard the door to their apartment open, walks into the living room, eyeing yoongi curiously.

she saunters over, sits next to him, patting him on the shoulder, to which yoongi slightly jumps at. jina blinks. it's rare for her boyfriend to be this... jumpy. nervous. bothered looking. "are you okay, babe?" she asks, genuine concern in her voice.

yoongi stares at her blankly, head slowly moving into a short, but hopefully reassuring nod. "yeah," he replies weakly, "i just—had a fight with jimin. he said some pretty weird stuff. i'm fine, though. i'll just... give jimin some time? i think he's stressed."

jina raises her brow in suspicion. "...weird stuff?" at the mention of jimin, the concerned tone in her voice gets laced with a bit of venom.

"yeah, i..." yoongi sighs, getting up. "i'd rather not talk about it. i'll go take a nap. let's eat dinner out?" he suggests.

behind her lips, jina was gritting her teeth. "yeah. sure." and in her head, various thoughts raced, pertaining to what park jimin could have possibly said.

jina watches as yoongi trudges to his room, afterwards hearing the door close. she hums, shaking her head and crossing her arms as she glares at the floor. all the thoughts in her head disappears, only left with one, to which she's sure is the right idea.

park jimin has done it now.

— — —

namjoon feels the pang of stress knock on his head as he stares at the dimly lit bar a few feet away. he shifts in his seat in their booth, looking towards jimin. "okay, jimin. as much as it hurts to do this, we gotta tell youngjae about it."

taehyung sips from his drink, looks up from his phone before he eyes namjoon with an unsure look on his face, "plan b?" he asks, raising his phone in front of himself and grinning, before snapping a selfie. he lowers his phone, beginning to type a few things. "#exposedt... aaaand posted on twitter!"

"half of plan b," namjoon corrects the younger, eyes drifting towards the bar, where a certain choi youngjae was working at. and namjoon really did feel bad, yeah, exposing jaebum directly to his own boyfriend— no delays, literally just straight up explaining how jaebum was indeed cheating on him. namjoon knew of choi youngjae— ah, the literal sunshine, right on jung hoseok's level. sweet, friendly, all the positive things you could think of. and yet, im jaebum dared to cheat on the guy. pathetic. namjoon just sheds a tear internally every time he thinks of the heartbroken look on youngjae's face when he finds out. "the sooner we get it over with, the more painless it'll be for him." he says, a bit regretfully, before looks at jimin, "go."

taehyung looks up and raises an eyebrow at namjoon. "wait, the heck are we doing, initiating plan b? how about plan a?" he questions.

namjoon rolls his eyes, bites his lip and replies with a bland, "change of plans." before turning over to jimin, giving him a pushing stare.