seven.

"so. let me get this straight," namjoon starts, earning a snort from taehyung, the latter quickly giving the older a sheepish smile before focusing on his drink.

currently, jimin, along with namjoon and taehyung, was at the mall, the three having a small discussion with food and drinks involved. after what happened with yoongi-- he had to tell someone, ask for help and all that. namjoon and taehyung happened to be free at this time, so why not them? taehyung was one of his closest friends and namjoon was quite wise with things like this.

"you found out about jina cheating on yoongi. you eventually told yoongi but he didn't believe you?" namjoon inquires.

jimin just nods. taehyung groans, sipping a bit on his drink, "what a dick."

"taehyung," namjoon scolds.

"what?" taehyung says, raising his palms up in defense. "yoongi and jimin have always been best friends, good friends-- whatever. and somehow, yoongi can't even accept the truth and trust jimin, who's been there for him for god knows how long." taehyung complains.

jimin just blinks. "yeah, that's what i was thinking."

namjoon sighs in frustration. "well, what do you want to do?" he asks, looking at jimin expectantly.

"i don't know," jimin shrugs, "i just wanna be okay with yoongi. jina can cheat all she wants, but yoongi's pretty mad at me right now and i just want to do something about it."

taehyung hums. "what if you make him jealous? i know a gu--"

namjoon nudges the younger with his elbow, earning a whimper. "that, my dearest taehyung, is plan c."

"what's plan a?" jimin asks.

namjoon impatiently taps his fingers against the table. "plan a. first, we have to get yoongi and jimin together. it hurts seeing them like this. plus, we won't get anywhere if you don't have yoongi's trust."

"meh." taehyung sips at his drink, "i can think of a better plan."

namjoon rolls his eyes. "shut up." he says. "plan b, we try and expose jina. but we need to know who she's cheating with."

"im jaebum." jimin blurts.

"well." taehyung states. "what the fuck..."

namjoon turns to him. "what?"

"i'm not supposed to tell you guys," taehyung says, "but, i mean, we're in this situation and..."

a frown makes its way to namjoon's face. "goddammit, spill."

"im jaebum's actually gay." taehyung says in a quick and stiff voice, watching as namjoon leans over the table in sudden shock, nearly spitting his drink out.

jimin feels dread fill his systems. "what."

"well, bisexual, i think? now that he's cheating on his boyfriend with jina."

"they're both cheating?" namjoon splutters. "he's... he's gay? fuck no. that man's more straight than my dick when i see seokjin in lingerie."

taehyung puts his drink aside, wincing at namjoon. "fucking disgusting."

jimin merely buries his face in his palms. "what a mess..." he mumbles.

"how'd you know this?" namjoon asks eagerly.

"hoseok told me." taehyung replies. "also, if we're going with plan c, hoseok can do it. he helped me get together with kook, so yeah."

namjoon, speechless, makes several hand gestures of confusion, struggling to say something. "who... who's the boyfriend?" he asks, unsure of what to really say.

jimin watches as taehyung gestures for them to wait a second, reaching into his pocket for his phone. for a few seconds, he was tapping into the screen until he looks up at them with a tired smile.

"choi youngjae."