five.

but like the dorms are just rooms that serve as bedrooms, right? jimin doesnt have a roommate so the room's all his

oh, but, he did.

yoongi did come.

but, perhaps you could say he was too late.

— — — 

yoongi gently opened the door to jimin's dorm room. jimin had given him a key previously, considering that they trusted each other very much. checking the time, it was already past seven in the evening. apparently, after yoongi mentioned dinner with jimin, jina countered back with the fact that she also wanted to go to dinner with yoongi. how could the latter say no?

walking over to the bed, trying not to make a sound, he spots jimin, who's sleeping with his phone in his hand.

chuckling at the cute sight of jimin, yoongi notices how jimin was still wearing clothes for an outing, as well as the fact that jimin most likely did not leave his place on the bed, and was still waiting for yoongi.

he carefully took the phone from jimin's hand, unlocking it and chuckling at the wallpaper. it was he, min yoongi, himself in jimin's home screen wallpaper, a picture of him eating. he still remembers the day it was taken, all too vividly, actually. he had screamed for jimin to delete the photo, but the younger had successfully reassured him that he looked cute in the picture. it was back when he had silver hair, compared to now-- he's currently got blonde hair.

putting his own and jimin's phone on the desk nearby, yoongi gently lies down next to jimin, getting comfortable before watching the latter's chest rise and fall

putting his own and jimin's phone on the desk nearby, yoongi gently lies down next to jimin, getting comfortable before watching the latter's chest rise and fall. jimin was beautiful whilst sleeping, he'd noticed, as his eyes slowly closed, the last thing in his sight being jimin's slightly open, soft looking lips.

— — — 

jimin wakes up to the sound of a loud ringtone, all too familiar. he soon realizes it's yoongi's ringtone, but why and how?

he yawns, turning to his side before letting out a loud shriek at the sight of min yoongi sleeping next to him. the older didn't wake up, but damn, what the fuck is min yoongi doing on jimin's bed?

ignoring the lingering questions in his head, he searches for the source of the sound, eyes landing on yoongi's phone which was on his desk.

getting up and quickly rushing towards it, he grabs it without hesitation and answers the phone.

"hello?" he croaks out.

"uh. who the hell is this?" a high pitched voice answers, and jimin immediately regrets his decision.

"this is jimin." he stiffly says.

"oh." jina sounds disgusted. "well, can you hand this to yoongi oppa, then?"

"oh, uh," jimin glances at yoongi. "he's sleeping."

"sleeping-- what? where the fuck are you two? is he cheating on me?"

hypocrite. "uh, no. i just woke up and he's here in my dorm, i don't know why. but we didn't do anything, obviously."

"oh, well," jina scoffs. "tell him i called."

"will do."

before jimin could press end call, jina's voice stops him.

"oh, and jimin?"

"...yeah?"

"i know you know."

jimin's heart races as he casually laughs. "what do you mean?"

"i know you saw. at the mall, that day."

oh, shit. "oh? that. um. i won't tell yoongi, if that's what you're worried about."

jina's voice is definitely high pitchy, but yet, jimin feels a shiver run down his spine. "oh, no big deal. it's actually fine if you tell. but just know, i might as well make your life a living hell if you do end up ratting me out."

"what?" jimin laughs ridiculously, a hint of challenge in his voice when he says, "and how, pray tell, are you planning on doing that?"

the line is silent for a while. until, "i'll take the one thing that's the most precious to you."

jimin's heart almost feels like it's cracking from the anxiety racing in his veins. "and what would that be?"

"min yoongi."

and just like that, jimin regrets all his life decisions at once. "how do you know if yoongi's the most precious thing to me? and how are you so sure you can take him away, if given the situation?" jimin wants to stop this, but he can't.

"what, you think i don't know anything about how you see yoongi? let me remind you, i'm lee jina, campus queen, the core of the university's gossip. i know everything and i know everyone, and i certainly know you, park jimin. and, what, you think yoongi's gonna believe you if you tell him?"

she had a point. other than that, everything was slowly starting to piece together. campus queen. the not-so-random guy at the mall. im jaebum. campus king.

all jimin could do was gulp.

"so, give it up, park jimin." and as if all the words she'd said were coming from a different person, she cleared her throat. "bye!" she said in the most cheerful and innocent, yet annoying voice.

and then the line went dead.

as well as jimin's damn soul.

he's fucked.

jb's always a villain in my stories but tbh i love him 😊