four.

yoongi lives with jina btw.

soon enough, the weekend comes by in a blur. for the past few days, jimin has been trying his best not to avoid yoongi. he's sort of failing, considering that he only talks with yoongi whenever jina's not around-- and, hey, that's a rare occurrence.

and now, here he is, sitting on his bed, waiting for yoongi to pick him up. they'd agree on the latter stopping by jimin's dorm so they can head to the mall together.

jimin sighed, bringing his phone out. it's been 10 minutes past their decided meeting time-- has yoongi forgotten?

as if on cue, his phone rang, a picture of yoongi next to the accept or decline buttons.

taking a deep breath, he presses on accept.

"hello?"

"hey, jimin-- um, i'm sorry. i can't make it. can we move it sometime next week?"

"what? why?"

"jina asked me to go with her to this shop and i just have to, you know?"

jimin's breath hitched. "but... our plans..."

he was being selfish, he knew, but he had the right to be... right?

jimin heard yoongi sigh. "i'm sorry, jimin. i'll make it up to you. i promise. hey, uh, jina might only take two hours, can i make it up to you over dinner?"

"um... sure. that sounds nice."

"great! i'll pick you up whenever. i'll send you a text. hey, uh, listen... i have to go. i'm sorry again, jiminie. love you. bye."

then the line went dead, leaving jimin to lean back and sigh, his eyes focusing on the ceiling.

and then he waited.

and waited.

for two hours.

for three.

but yoongi never came.