Chapter 13 - Trust?

"Left. Kick. Right. Okay good. Now, double right then try to take me down." I was training Matt and he's really good so far. Not as good as me but okay.

"I can't you're a—" I cut him off. "If you say girl I'm going to make sure I kick you're ass so hard the sexism will be knocked out of you." I say while placing a hand on my hip.

"I'm not sexist I'm just—" I cut him off by punching him in the stomach. "What the hell?!"

I kick him on his side with a good amount of force. "Alexis. I know what you're doing. Stop." Matt says with a commanding tone.

"You're not gonna fight back?" I kick him and then punch his face.

I go in a punch him in the face again but he blocks it. "Finally." I say while kneeing him in the stomach he grabs my hand a flips me over. I land on my feet a turn to face him.

I try to kick him but he catches my foot and flips me over while I land on the mat. I turn on my back and try to get up but Matt straddles me and goes in for a punch.

I move my head to the side and his fist collides with the mat.

"That's all you got, come on Matt try harder." I tease him. He smiles and I don't return it.

I throw him off me and I hear a beep. I turn to look if I was my phone and regret it instantly.

Matt kicked my feet and knocked me down. He straddled me again and this time I try to punch him but he grabs both my arms and pins me down.

"You shouldn't get distracted so easily." He teases. I lean in almost at a loss g distance and whisper. "You're right." He smiles at this and I knee him hard in the balls.

He gets off me and rolls on the floor holding on to his package.

He recovers to quickly and tackles me down on the mat and straddles me again. "The hell this is not football!" I shout as my head hits the mat pretty hard.

"Sorry, cupcake. You're just meant to lose." Oh hell no! I never lose. I was about to punch him again when someone yells.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" Matt looks at the entrance and I take my chance.

I punch him hard and he stumbles off me. We both stand and he holds on to his jaw. "You've been holding back on the punches."

"Told you not to get distracted." I turn and face Ryder. His eyes are staring at Matt with a whole new side of anger. His brown puppy dog eyes are now black. His jaw is clenched as well as his fist.

I go up to him "Ryder?" He doesn't hear me so I repeat myself. "Hey, Ry you ok?" He finally looks at me and his face changes from anger to lust.

He grabs my bare waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I don't reject it. I pull back and face Matt.

"You should get cleaned up. I think you did good for today." He nods. "Thanks teach." I chuckle and he goes of to the showers.

"What are you wearing?" I hear Ryder say. I turn to him with a questioning look.

His eyes on my outfit. I look down and see some black yoga pants and my Nike training bra.

"These are my workout clothes." I justify. "You can't... you look..." He sighs deeply.

"I mean you look too hot right now. I look at you and want to kiss you senseless. Imagine how the guys in here look at you."

I think out how I might feel in his shoes. Jealous as hell. "Sorry I really didn't think about it. But don't think I'm changing my whole wardrobe just cause of people looking."

He sighs but then nods in agreement.

"Get in the showers real quick I have a surprise for you." I look at Ryder. "Ryder I don't like surpri-"

"Nah nah nah." He shakes his finger "Can't go back now! It's Ry. I like it." I laugh and he does too. I lean in for a kiss but he pulls away.

"Shower or no kisses." I sigh and head to the showers. I take a quick shower and throw on my clothes.

I here grunts and punches. I rush out and see Matt and Ryder fighting.

"Hey! Stop! What the Fuck!" I try to pull Matt away from Ryder but then Ryder ends up accidentally punching me. I fall to the floor and hold on to my nose.

"SHIT!" I yell noticing the blood coming from my nose. I stand with someone's help. I look up and see Matt with a worried expression.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys!!" I shout. Ryder walks up to me. "Babe I'm so sorry. I-I didn't see you."

I back away from him. "Obviously." One of the guys that watched the scene go down handed me a towel for my nose.

"Let me take you home. I feel really bad about this. It's partly my fault so let me drive you." Matt suggest. "NO!" Ryder shouts before I can say anything.

"What the hell what all that about anyways?" I look between them but get no answer.

"Fine! Don't tell me! It's not like I got punched in the face cause of it!" I grab my bag and head out the gym to my bike that Evan finally let me use. After a good 3 weeks when my House Arrest was done.

"Alexis! Wait please! Let me explain!" I hear Ryder run up to me.

I turn to face him. "Okay. Fine, tell me. What was that about." I say with the towel still on my nose. I must look ridiculous.

"Alexis I-I was...." He sighed. "I can't. Maybe later but not now."

"So you don't trust me. You rather keep it to yourself than tell me. We've been dating for a good 3 weeks and you don't trust me."

"No it's not that. I trust you. Alexis, I know it might seem that I don't trust you but I do. I just can't-"

"Tell me. I know. I lived through this already with my dad. First it's all good. Then things start to change. Then you keep things from me. After all that you leave."

My eyes start to water just thinking about my dad but I keep it in. "No. I won't leave. Alexis please. Just.... trust me. I promise I'll tell you later."

"Yeah okay. See you at home." I get on my bike and drive off feeling confused and frustrated.

I know it might seem super stupid but given my past, trust and honesty is very big and important for me. You lie or keep something from me I feel like something is wrong and I can't help if I don't know.

Ryder is my first boyfriend, first kiss, first friend. I've never let anyone in after life fucked me over. And to be honest I trust him and care for him more than I should.

But you know what they say, "Love is like a drug. When you don't have it you go crazy but when you do, you can't get enough."

And even though I'll never admit it out loud....

Ryder is my drug.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hope you liked it!

The One And Only Harry Styles As Matthew/ Matt.

Ryder's POV next!

Anything you want to know or say just Comment! 👌🏽

Vote, Share, Comment, Follow

Thanks for reading! 👍🏽

-Mari😊