Chapter 17- What Happened?

I wake up and my head is pounding. I get up from my bed but stop when I hear groaning next to me. I slowly turn my head and sigh when I see that it's just Ryan. Stand up and stand back down once a wave of pain comes sticking back at me. 

"God! My head hurts like a bitch?" I groan then Ryan sits up and looks at me with wide eyes and turns away quickly. "You 're hot and all that but you're my little bro's girl, so mind putting on a shirt?" I look down and see that I only have on a lace bra. I quickly find a long white shirt on the floor which I'm guessing is Ryan's.

"We Didn't..." Ryan cut me off. "NO.I wouldn't do that." He replies quickly.

"What happened last night? I honestly can't remember a thing." I turn to ask Ryan. "You really don't remember Ashely's party?" That name click in my mind. It all comes back like a horrible produced teen movie.

"Crap." I say. "Fuck that Ashely bitch." 

**THE DAY BEFORE**

I woke up feeling sad know that I haven't seen my brother since last weekend. But I should be glad that Ryan and Evan found a way for me to see Aden for at least a weekend. Plus I should be happy the week is almost done. Just have to get through this Friday.

I get up and throw on a white shirt that says ON WEDNESDAY'S  WE WEAR BLACK with some black tights, shorts, and white converse. I head downstairs and see Ryder.

"Hey babe." He greets me and I smile at the feeling him calling me "babe" gave me. "Hey." I say while grabbing a granola bar and an apple. "Come let's go before we're late." Ryder says while grabbing my bag.

We park in the front of the school with some time to spare. I sit on the hood of his car while munching on my apple. "You look too hott for school." Ryder says stepping in between my legs. "Is this you're way of giving me a compliment? If so you should try again."

He chuckles."You look so hott today I don't think I will be able to pay attention in class with out wanting to hunt you down and kissing you senseless." He says while coming closer while I laugh. "That's better."

He leans in a connects our lips. After a good 3 minutes of making out I hear some hoots and hollers that makes me laugh into the kiss which makes Ryder and I turn and see some of his friends giving him a thumbs up and other's yelling "Get Some Williams!".

I laugh and jump off the hood. "See you later, Ry." I say with a quick peck on the lips. I grab my bag and head towards my locker. I see Derek already waiting for me. "Hey there." I say while taking out all the books I need.

"Hey." He simply says. I close my locker and turn to face him. "Are you okay?" I ask looking at his facial expression. "Actually I was.." He was cut of by a small little blonde clearing her throat.

"Hi, I'm Ashely." She shakes my hand and continues. "Are you Alexis King?" I nod. "Good. I wanted to ask you if you're really the bad boys girlfriend." She ask. "Yeah but I call him Ryder." She chuckles while something flashes in her eyes as I answer.

"Well I don't know if you heard but I'm having a party tonight and everyone's invited. I would like to personally invite you to the party and hope you can make it." She saids then turns to leave. "I'll text you the  address!!" She shouts from afar.

"What just happened and who was that?" I asked Derek but he shrugs. "I'm as new as you are." I laugh and we head to our first class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It doesn't fit so can we stop and go somewhere else!" I yell at Derek. "COME ON DON'T BE A PUSSY!" He shouts back. "Says the pussy." I remark. "That hurts. Just one more dress." He pleads.