Chapter 22 - Sir Pimp Ryan

"You're a complete embarrassment, Ryder. Never." I shake my head as I walk quickly out of the store and head for where he parked the car. "Never again will I go anywhere with you." I can hear him chuckle from behind me and it pisses me off.

"Why in the hell are you laughing?! What you did was uncalled for!" I turned and yelled at him but he shrugged while answering "I warned the guy." And he continued walking like he didn't just punch a Staples employee a minute ago.

I jog to catch up with him "One, you didn't warn him. Two, he was helping me out since you couldn't find anything I needed to save our lives." He chuckled again while turning his face to the side to look at me "Then thank god the end of the world didn't depend on you finding... what was it? Colored ink?"

I scoffed and shook my head as I waited for him to unlock the car. "And sweetie I did warn him. I clearly remember saying 'Watch it' when he accidentally grazed your ass the second time." I rolled my eyes. "Well? Are you going to open this car? And don't call me sweetie." He only smirked at me and unlocked the car.

Once we where out of the parking lot Ryder turned on the radio and my baby came on.

"Oh my baby, BRUNO!" I turned it up and I can see him roll his eyes. "Don't hate, you only wish you could be as fine and perfect as him."

"He's overrated. And you make him seem like some god." I laugh. "He might as well be."

Don't say no, no, no, no, no

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And we'll go, go, go, go, go if you're ready like I'm ready!

Cause it's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you! 

I sing along, more like shouting out the words, while pointing and butchering the song with my voice while Ryder laughs at me but I caught him singing some parts.

Half way through the song I managed to raise the volume even more and I was in performance mode. Hands movements, dancing in my seat as best as possible, pointing, and singing all at the same time. Ryder joined me and every time the chorus came on we would point at each other and laugh.

Is it the look in you're eyes or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.

We sang the last part of the song while looking at each other for a bit until the next song came on blaring and someone behind us beeping snapping us both from out thoughts and back to reality.

Ryder continued to drive and turned into a Costco parking lot. "Ready?" He broke the silence and I nodded. "Got the list?" I asked him and he smirked "Babe, I'm always prepared." I make a face of disgust at the name.

"Babe? I prefer sweetie instead of babe any day." I get out of the car waiting for him to get out but he didn't so I looked through the window while knocking on it and gestured for him to get out.

"What? Where you in some sort of trance?" I tease him and he just shrugs. All I've a sudden he's so... ugh. You know like not really normal, well normal for Ryder. I here a ding, I look over at Ryder and see him smiling at his phone.

Did he find someone while we where apart those weeks? Is he happy with her? Alexis, you don't care and shouldn't care.

Right. He can do whatever he wants. Ryder looks over at me with a smirk, he turns away and comes back with two carts. "Why?" Is all I say. Cause by now with Ryder is all questions.