Chapter 20 - His Side of the Story

I was woken up the worst way possible : Forcefully.

He kept shaking making sure I couldn't go back to the wonderful land and peaceful state called sleep. "Come on! I know you aren't sleeping." 

"Ryan....." I wined. "....Go bug your brother and leave me alone!" I groaned into my pillow twisting and turning my body begging Ryan to leave me alone. I stretch my body and groan.

"He didn't come home last night." His voice filled with worry. I slowly get up from the bed and lean on the headboard. "Don't worry he's fine." I give him a little small smile.

"Okay, breakfast on the table be ready in 5." He dashed out the room and I was left there with my thoughts. I'm worried about Ryder. He hasn't been himself and I don't even see him around anymore.

Today I'm not going to school because I have to go with Evan to his work so I can fill out a bunch of papers and answer so many questions.

And that's just so I can be considered as a guardian for Aden. But I'm not complaining cause I will do anything for that little guy.

I get out of the bed and start to getting ready for the longest day ever.

Ryder's POV
(A/N) Whose Excited to finally know what the hell's going on with him?!

I wipe the sweat away from my forehead getting really tired of this already. He's not letting this go. He's loyal, which is good, just not for me at the moment.

"One last time, Who is your employer?" I say in a threatening tone while circling around him.

He stays silent and Matt gives me a look from the corner of the room. I sigh then walk up to the suspect and give him a hard punch.

He spits a mixture of saliva and blood on the floor and looks back up at me. "I ain't saying nothing."

I sigh and walk to Matt. "Make him talk, Williams."

"He has been giving me nothing for a whole week now. What the hell do you want me to do, torture him to death until he tells me what you want?" I say in a teasing tone.

Matt raises an eyebrow then looks at me. "Why not? It's a great idea. Get to it." He claps his hands and starts to walk away.

I grab his upper arm and make him turn to face me. "I don't kill anymore, Matthew and you know that." I say with a stern tone in my voice.

"If you get him to talk he won't die, now will he?" He smirks and I glare at him. "It's in your hands, Ry."

He walks out and the nickname reminds me of Alexis. God! I fucked up. I hate not being around her. But I can't get her anywhere near me while I'm doing this.

Once I'm done with this job that's it, done, finito, no more. Then I can get back to Alexis. But right now she can't have all this on her while she's trying to get her brother.

That has to be her first priority, not me and my fucked up situations.

I turn around and hope this guy talks. For my sake and his.

"So either I kill you.." I say holding up my knife "...or you tell me everything." His eyes go wide.

"I personally beg of you to tell me everything cause I don't want to kill you, hard to believe but true." He stays silent and he leaves me no choice.

I stab him with the knife on his chest then punch him in the face. I push the chair back and he falls to the floor.

I turn the chair over and he screams in pain. The knife is now digging deeper in his chest due to the knife being under his weight.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I'll tell you everything! Just..please... stop." I lift him up and he spills his guts.

Figuratively and Literally.

I inform Matt what he told me and Matt told me to stay the night at his place since it was late. Even though I hate this guy. I'm way too tired to drive all the way home.

Torturing someone can do that to you.

In the morning, or should I say afternoon, I wake up to 2 voices screaming and yelling at each other. I honestly don't have time for this bullshit.

I get up and walk down the hallway. I look around and barely remember that this is Matt's place and not mine.

I head to his living room seeing him and some random chick yelling at each other. I ignore them and grab my keys while heading out the door.

"See you around Williams, now I owe you one!" I roll my eyes. "No, you don't. We're even. Now please leave me the fuck alone. I paid my debt."

"Whenever you need us just call. Once a Reaper member a Reaper." I sigh. I want nothing to due with hat gang anymore =. They only  used me for who my father was. I'm not going back.

"Yeah. I'll pass." I chuckle and he joins too.

He smirks and I leave his apartment. Once I close the door I hear the yelling continuing. I still think his an ass. But now he's an ass that is no longer in my life. About. Fucking. Time.

Now. Back to Alexis. That put a smile on my face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry!😭 I know what you're thinking. "Finally an update! About freaking time."

But at first I had writers block. But then it hit me....a new book idea. So I was working on that. Then I noticed it's been like a whole month.

I really have been neglecting you guys but HEY! YOU GUYS GOT ME TO #693 IN TEEN FICTION!!!

Thank you soooo much!😁

How did you like Ryder's POV? Will Alexis let him in with open arms? Or will she move on? Keep reading to find out on.....LITTLE MISS FIGHTER!!

HAHAHAH😂😂 I'm so funny!

Anyway thank you for reading, make sure comment and vote. Don't forget to follow me to keep up on my books!

Dear God that sounded like the end of a YouTube video! 😂

Anywhore...BYE!!