chapter i

I walk to the front gate of Arkam Asylum. It smells like death and insanity..

I wandered to my desk to see a flower and a note.

"Ahh, Dr. Harleen Quinziel a name that puts a smile on my face." I ignore it and walk away to grab my note book.

"The guards like to know how you got out of your cell." I say with annoyance. I see the comer the corner of his lips perk up. He has a sly smile and walking towards me. I turn and walk the other directions.

"No, no, no. Don't walk away hun. Theirs someone that would like to know your secrets." He says with a smirk plastered against his lips. So I scheduled a meeting with him. After that day I went home.

3 MONTHS LATER

Im at the Arkam Asylum. I loving being here and helping him. I brought him a stuff a animal to be nice. I walked over and he had a sheepish grin.

"Hey, Harl's, babe. Will you bring me a machine gun?" He asks me. This is a weird question. He wants a machine gun so I bring him one.

He ends up shooting the place.. I get strapped to a electric chair and watch the innocent die.

"What are you gonna do you gonna kill me babe? You know I love you to death, right? " I say frustrated, scared and in love. Gosh. I can never get over the sight of him. So handsome.

"Oh im not gonna kill you, Im just gonna hurt you really.. really.. BAD!" Oh my. What have i gotten myself into.

I see these metal things in his hands. Hes doing this weird thing them in his hands. Then he puts them to my head. I feel a sight shock. It takes my a while to translate what is going on.

woah.

this really does hurt, ow.

I scream and scream and scream.

He stops then sets them down. He smiles then tells me I have to ride with him on his motorcycle to Ace Chemicals. sure, puddin' ill do anything for you, anything. So I do what im told and obeyed.

We walk into the building and go up the stairs. Until we are on a ledge with cream/tan color chemicals in very big pots below us.

He turns and says,

"Will you die for me?"

"Yes." duh! I love you for crying out loud.

"Too easy, Would you live for me?"

"Yes."

"Repeat me, 'Desire becomes surrender and surrender becomes power'."

I repeat him.

He motions for me to jump in.

I turn, my back facing the chemicals with my love on my left side. Then I start falling backwards. It tells like 24 hours of me falling. It like everything slowed down, all in slow, slow motion.

I closed my eyes. Then I instantly feel the wet on my clothes from the cream/tan chemicals.

Then I felt a persistence next to me. Then it lifts me up.

I breathe for air.

It was him

He kissed me hard. We make out as the chemicals are making a heart.

Then he pulls back.

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA." He laughs

Then it went black

A/N... HEYYYYY puddin pops! waz gucci? So im not the original author, im one of her BFF's.The owner of this pages' name is Marissa. My name is Lauren doe; yassssssssssss. im the co-owner ig. Ill be editing her shit sometimes or typing the story.. so yall will hear a lot from me *squeals* lol. im such a headass. hehehehe. but ya FOLLOW ME MY FAVSSS.

Instagram @ Hername.lauren        -my private page / ya im black :} lol no shame. i dont have lots a pics tho :( .. I fucked up my phone. oops hehe.

Wattpad adorelaurennnn    - ill be writing a book soon ;)

Hopefully we update every month or more. School ugh. so much stress.

*charlie brown piano*      GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG.

-princess laya.

^ dats my nick name btw.