chapter xi

When we reached the other side of the asylum. We did not to expect to see my mortal enemy Batman and his stupid sidekick Bird-Brain

"What are you doing here"? I ask with obvious curiosity. "Look we know about Ivy and The Joker"; We need your help to find out who this is before Gotham can really get hurt.

"You're asking me for help?" That's wise even coming from you Bat-Brain

"Do you want to help or not Betty and Harley?"
"Well I mean sure anything to get out of there"Betty says with a smile.

"I don't know... I guess but if I find out you did anything to my Ivy; I will hunt you down and make sure Gotham burns in Hell.
"Shouldn't you be worried about the Joker?" Robin asked

Me and Mister J are over Done-So. I honestly don't give a flying pie about him I just want to make sure my Ivy is safe.

Well okay..... They all say

We hop into his bat mobile and drive off. They take us to my old hideout. I run off to get changed

^^^^^Her oufit will be her old Asylum oufit because everything else was dirty

^^^^^
Her oufit will be her old Asylum oufit because everything else was dirty.

"Nice oufit "Harleen" Betty says nudgeing me. I Ignore her and ask B-man if they found any clues.
"So any clues on where they could be?"
"No, now are there any other places on who could be hiding them?
"Like I said I don't know.."

"Batman come here I think I just found a clue!"
Robin says
It is a old map circling the mayors office it is crumbled up so I doubt this is a trap.

We hop to the mayors office only to be bar-bounded by stupid goons.
As fight them off my white dress
gets a rip in it. "Shit I'll go shopping with my babies later."
I run in there only to see a horrible site
I shouldn't have trusted my guts.
Stupid me..

A\N - Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but hopefully the next one will be just as good and long and hopefully has some action.
Can you guys please check out my poems it would mean a lot.
love you💜💜💜