chapter viiii

I hear mumbles about what's going on. I can barely hear anything when Demi nudges me. "Hey, I'm sorry so where did Ivy gooo?" Can I escape too

I answered honestly "I have no fucking idea" I'm just as clueless as you.Whatever I scoff.

They send us back to our cells. I rummage through a old spot were I kept my electronics.I have 82 missed calls from Ivy and 100 text messages.

Suddenly; I hear a knock oh great. The suspense just builds up in me to read them all.Is she mad, sad or happy. Lastly, how the hell did she escape?

After a horrible lunch thinking about ex or girlfriend... They send me to my cell.Finally, I pull out my phone that still has the case;Joker gave to me.

Ew. I need to change that shit. Maybe a leave inspired one. I check it and it reads Thank you for that distraction now.Now I have Joker and Ivy.Do you wanna save your affairs? -A.F

A.F? Who the hell is that.Why is there so much fucking drama.I need to find out how to get out of this hell-hole

I feel someone pulling me towards something. My bleach and barely pink and blue hair straining onto the floor.

"What the hell?" It was Betty
"You wanna get out of here right?"
"Yea why...."
"Well... Hahhahaha I have a plan"
"You? have a plan wow sure honey okay."
Look, you in or out. You a part of this plan I have...
"Sure why not what else do I have to lose"?

I follow her to the laundry room where there is a guard sleeping next a vent.Well I mean I guess Betty isn't as dumb as thought.

So, I guess I'm the distraction because there was another guard that appeared.The one that had a kind of a thing for me.Wow Betty is actually very smart.

I walk towards him with glee and try to act sexy. May I add I completely do correctly.

"So, this here your buddy?" I ask with a smile. "Sure Is." I manage to have Betty sneak up behind him while I tell him words that are just not true. "You are a handsome guard aren't you as I put my hand over his chest and lean in close. "But you aren't my type as" Betty kicks him from behind like a donkey.

We high five each other and then look away. We actually made a pretty good team.

"Come on loser we have to still climb through these vents" We get into the vents with each other's help. There are dust bunnies and it smells like Mr J's breath in the morning

We manage to escape to the other side but the sight isn't pretty.