chapter iv

I wake up and my mouth is num and I see blood on the floor.
As i touch my mouth I feel a bruise."Ouchie" i say out loud.

As i say that someone comes behind and holds a gun to my head.
"Calm down buddy" I say with a smile. "Why am i here?"

Soon the riddler comes and he flips a coin and says "Oh Harley my dear your boyfriend Joker owes us some big bucks and he hasn't paid us back so we have to sacrifice you"

I say "Woah Woah Woah we broke up and i'm done with that bastard" AND HE SACRIFICED ME I SCREAM.
"Yes Harley dear i'm sorry to say." and then He smiles "you lying bitch, i'm not believing that sob story"

It's true" i yell. Where is he anyway? "The last time we saw him he was at a closed area.

Soon one of Riddler's minions comes in and yells " BOSS,BOSS she's not lying he tried to kill her" We have to find that asshole before he leaves
"Harley you wanna help"?
The Riddlers minion asks Sure i say with a grin while i look at riddler motioning him to untie me.

He rolls his eyes "DID I APPROVE OF THIS MINION" No he sighs but i mean
she could help she is kinda like him. The riddler looked at me hard and then said "FIRST SOLVE THIS RIDDLER HAREY"

I give a fake smile and say what is it this time"? "WHAT CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG" "Eggie of corse or else how would there be chicken? "

Orrr is it the chicken i honestly don't know but was the first one right i say with a big smile" Riddler says Correct child and makes his minions untie me. "Freee at last I yell" So what's the plan now boss?

Harley you're not working for me this is a one time deal.
"Whatever i say and i ask him where my phone so i can text ivy"

Oh and by the way i say i'm
no longer Harley i'm Harleen" He says "Well okay Harleen"Over there he says.

I pick it up and type Don't be mad helping the riddler find that bitch luv ya -harleen❤️
I put my phone in my jacket and i jump into the car with my new ally?

A\N
WHAT do you think about The Riddler and Harley's NEW alliance.Will they find the joker. What do you think about Harley's name change:

Anyways my social media will be linked below see y'all when i the update:)
instagram - harlsjester
twitter - abnormalteenager
kik - mrsliloandstichlovex
youtube - psycho18
Of corse you can always reach me at my messages
Feel free to message me i don't bite.