chapter viii

When we enter Arkham Asylum. Polaroid memories bring back images of horrible abuse and worse death.

A guard throws me into my cell. "Oh how, I missed you" I say with a sly smile.

He rolls his eyes and carries on with his shitty day.I look at all my old plushies of a rag doll with two blonde pigtails and a evil smirk.

I remember it was the same one he gave me when me and him first got thrown in here for helping him escape.

That's when I became "Harley Quinn" my famous identity that everyone knows me by well except for a few.

I make another mark with a bobby pin it was my first day back from a "vacation" from here.

When I scrape it across it makes a noise like nails on a chalkboard. "YIKES STOP IMAGING THAT HARLS" Suddenly my Harleen voice comes in. Great
Harley to herself
(A/N her harleen voice appears in the video games so why not add it on here)

WHY DID YOU GET CAUGHT YOU IDIOT GET OUT OF HERE.THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU LET "HIM" DO THIS TO YOU

Will ya shut up already Harleen I'm busy.GO AWAY....

I hear a beep.. Lunch time. EWWWW. A lady with a name tag that reads "Lisa Crotty" She slaps slimey macaroni on my paper plate and I walk off she gives me a mean look.

I look around the cafeteria to find Ivy somehow. I sit by some girl named Betty who is insane but she doesn't have any sense.

She gives me a creepy smile and says I see you broker up with JOKER DEAR.

BEWARE DARLING BEWARE. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.
I Punch her smack dab in the face and she jumps on me and i have to pull her dry black hair to the ground

Suddenly, I hear a beep beep beep beep Pamela Ivy otherwise known as "Poison Ivy" has escaped please contact and be on the look out

The guard pushes me and Betty to the ground and throw us in a cell together and run of to find Pamela.

What the hell? Did I just create a distraction without even knowing it...
A/N I know this is kinda short but hey it's 11:11 ;) make a wish boo