chapter iii

*FLASHBACK*

My heart is racing, i had just returned from my mission from Task Force X.There he is the love my life, the tingle in my arm, the insane in my insanity.
JOKER!

I smile at him but his face its torn... and shredded what the hell happened to him?I run towards him with glee. ¨

Oh Mr J you came back for me!! He says with a big smile on his face, ¨Yes but there is something on your face, Harley?¨

A weird look comes across my face what is he talking about?Come here Harley, there it is let me get it off.BOOM SLAP.

He slapped me out of nowhere.The clown prince of crime says ¨Got it! with a grin,¨ I think it was a small touch of hubris, but it¨s gone now. He says.I say

¨Thanks Puddin ¨ with a fake smile i say.

He pulls me into his truck.It smells like death and flowers. ¨ So Harls how you been? ¨Good i say with a frown ¨I missed you puddin!! ¨Äw i missed you too ¨

He says with a sly grin. Find yourself a new man? That deadshot guy? ¨ No puddin i say ¨Im all yours¨.Where are you taking me? I say with curiosity.
Somewhere nice he says with a malevolent smile.

We pull up too our old hideout.He smiles and says

¨Were here Harley ¨.My stomach ties into a knot.I hear screaming and crying and chains.I stutter and say why are we here?

He pushes me into a dark room " "Here's your new room Harley!" I say "shouldn't we share a room puddin?"

He says " Oh no Harley you have been a bad girl." "You left me to join the Suicide Squad." I say "You don't understand puddin they made me" "
Sure" he scoffs and throws me into the room and then she hits me with a bat and everything is dark.

I wake up and i feel something choking me. " Puddin i scream " He does a evil smile and then leaves" Then i blank out. "

I wake up in the car of poison ivy." She drives me to an apartment. I ask, "What happened?" She says "He kidnapped you held you to your will i tracked you and i was lucky to let you escape"

Thank you! i scream and kiss her.
She looks at me and kisses me a again. She holds my hand and says "Are you okay?" Yea, i'm good i guess what happend back there anyway? "

I just had to poison him and get you out of there nothing interesting" Thannkk You Pammy! I hug and squeeze her to death.

After a couple of hours we finally get to a house. Nothing out of the ordinary. She says here's your new room Harley!!

A\N
HEYY i'm back y'all ;)
i liked my break anyways i'm gonna be posting more so get ready and also if you want to follow me on social media they will be linked below
@harlsjester is my instagram