1 » interview

"So, Karsyn, I've heard some exciting news on your upcoming album." Jimmy was grinning like a star struck fan, his elbows resting against the desk as he leaned towards the brunette musician.

"Yeah! I'm super excited with the progress I've made with all of my songs over the last few months. My fans are most of my inspiration. Their stories are making a huge appearance in some of my new songs. Therefore, as promised, it's looking like I'll have an album ready to release early next year."

"Talking about early next year, you announced this morning that you had some important news to share tonight. Care to elaborate?"

Karsyn laughed, "Actually yeah. I have got some exciting news. As most of my fans would know that I am a massive Marvel nerd - you can blame my loser dad for that. And anyway I saw that Marvel was offering the opportunity for some lucky artist to help collaborate with the new soundtrack for their next Avengers movie..."

"And?"

"And I'm excited to announce that over the next few months I'll be collaborating with Marvel to release a series of new songs featuring in Infinity War!" The crowd clapped enthusiastically at the announcement.

Jimmy clapped along with them, nodding approvingly. "And how will this affect your upcoming album?"

"I promise that it won't hold me back. This opportunity is massive but I still have a commitment to my fans. The album will go ahead, and it will be the best I've ever written."

"What about your relationships? We know your relationship with Theo Jones ended almost three months ago?"

"Theo and I left on mutual terms." Karsyn replied, trying her best to hide the sour taste his name left on her tongue. "I promise you all that there's no bad blood between us."

"How about new flings?" 

Karsyn laughed and shook her head, a stray curl escaping her pinned hair. "No. I can't say I've really been looking."

"Well, what about your relationship with Sebastian Stan? We all know that's you've been inseparable since you worked together on in Once Upon a Time back in 2012. How do you think working with Marvel will affect your friendship?"

"Honestly, Jimmy, I don't think things will change. Seb's been my best friend since I first started working in America." A collective 'aww' sounded through the audience, turning Karsyn's cheeks a pale rose pink.

"So no romance?"

Karsyn shook her head, "No romance."

__________

I know it's crappy at the moment but hang in there I promise it gets better