6 » multi

karsynbennet: ready to waste my Friday night with my the squad (plus some loser called Sebastian)

karsynbennet: ready to waste my Friday night with my the squad (plus some loser called Sebastian). Bring on the night!!
1.1m likes

1username: Sebastian and Karsyn are literal #SQADGOALS

2username: 1username more like otp

anthonymackie: Oops sorry I stole your best friend imsebastianstan

imsebastianstan: Don't worry Karsyn I know where you loyalties really are

karsynbennet: don't flatter yourself imsebastianstan

robertdowneyjr: you all need to get off your phones now before I throw them in the trash. karsyn you should be preparing for your test

karsynbennet: Well I might be if I knew wHAT THE TEST WAS robertdowneyjr

robertdowneyjr: don't sass me child karsynbennet just be ready I'm coming to pick you up now and I have Tom with me

elizabetholsen: thought we agreed we wouldn't be bringing spiderboy? robertdowneyjr

robertdowneyjr: Not my choice elizabetholsen. the kid was sitting in my driveway.

tomholland2013: hey I am apart of this squad. nobody can stop me from seeing my own MOTHER!!

elizabetholsen: tomholland2013 you are still a baby

A series of successive honks made Karsyn look up abruptly from her phone. Anthony, who had arrived early in the night with Sebastian, peeled back the curtains of the window to peek outside at the car now occupying Karsyn's driveway. "Nice minibus, Rob!" He called out the open window, earning an angry beep from the car down below.

"How else was I supposed to drive around the lot of you?" The actor shouted back, "Now get your sorry asses down here before I haul them out myself!"

"That's our cue to go, I believe." Karsyn laughed, pulling her coat off the back of the lounge chair. The brunette looked down the hallway on her way out, where Sebastian has disappeared a minute ago and hadn't come back. "Sebastian are you ready?!"

"Wait up!" He shouted back, appearing around the corner as she shrugged his arms through his jacket. "All good, boo?"

Karsyn rolled her eyes and followed Anthony out the door. "Hurry up, dork, or we'll leave you behind."

Karsyn tapped her fingernails against the armrest of the car, her fingers moving in rhythm with the song blasting over the car radio. "Can you guys tell me what my test is yet?"

"Sorry bub, no spoilers." Robert grinned, steering the car around a tight corner. "But before we start, you don't have a criminal record right?"

Karsyn blanched, "A what?"

"I'm kidding!" Robert grinned as the entire car erupted into laughed, earning an exasperated huff and an punch in the arm from the brunette musician beside him.

"You cannot freak me out like that, Robert!"

"Karsyn, you're too gullible for your own good." Elizabeth laughed from the backseat of the minibus

Karsyn rolled her dark eyes as the car began to slow, pulling over on a familiar stretch of road. Karsyn frowned, squinting out the car window. "What are we doing on set?" She asked as the entire group began to get out of the car, still chatting and giggling excitedly.

"Welcome to your initiation, Miss Bennet." Sebastian rested his huge hand over Karsyn's shoulder as she exited.

"Seriously, Seb, what is this?" Karsyn asked.

"It's tradition!" Elizabeth grinned, popping open the boot of the car and pulling a suspicious looking roll of tin foil from its contents. "You have to play a prank on the producers. It sends them wild but it's the funniest thing ever."

"Remember Tom's turn, when he filled the film vans with balloons?" Chris laughed, and Tom went bright red beside him.

Sebastian snickered, his bright blue eyes glittering in the dim moonlight. "And he was so scared he'd get in trouble as soon as the Russo's went to talk to him he started crying and begging them not to fire him!"

"The Russo's are scary!" Tom argued, shoving his fisted hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

"Sure they are, buddy." Anthony clapped him on the shoulder.

"Well, what'll it be, Karsyn?" Robert asked, pulling out a stack of paper and a roll of tape. "You can either wrap everything in the office in tin foil, or stick posters on every wall on set."

Karsyn studied her options carefully, the sudden weight of everyone's eyes resting on her shoulders. "Posters." She said finally, catching a roll of tape Paul chucked in her direction.

"Alrighty then." Robert nodded, a mischievous grin on his bearded face. "Let's get to work."