49 » report

BACK AT IT AGAIN
filming starts for the next marvel movie!

Infinity War pt. II was released earlier this month, but that wasn't the only exciting Marvel reveal this year. With the completion of the latest Avengers film we here at E! are already itching for the next cinematic adaption, Spectre.

Marvel's new female crime-fighting hero will be portrayed by actor/ singer Karsyn Bennet, after her cameo earlier in the year in Infinity War pt. I. Bennet's schedule had been jam packed for the past while, between moving in with her latest boyfriend, going on long walks with her new golden retriever, and visiting her family in the uk, Karsyn has taken the last six months for a well deserved 'personal vacation.' But now she's back, and we couldn't be more glad to see Bennet kicking ass on the set of Marvel's Spectre.

Following the official beginning of production Marvel has released a series of facts concerning the origins of Bailey Alvarez (aliasing as Spectre)

Following the official beginning of production Marvel has released a series of facts concerning the origins of Bailey Alvarez (aliasing as Spectre). We now know that Bailey is a soldier of a part of a Government organisation specialising in the utilisation of gifted individuals (S.A.I.N.T), and assists the Avengers in exposing a crime ring infecting the American Parliament. There's been no word yet on whether of not her current boyfriend Sebastian Stan (who portrays Bucky in the mcu) will be appearing in the next cinematic adaption, but we have our fingers crossed.

It could be weeks before we hear again from the Marvel couple on Sebastian's future in the mcu, but until then we have our fingers crossed waiting for the next Marvel reveal.

E!News