4th Prince PoV: A Stranger

I knew Brother Rouct meant well. Really, I know it. But, he didn't really have to say something that completely spooks Litos into hiding, did he?

Litos! Goes into hiding! From me! In my Castle! My home!

Just how many places can she find to hide?

Something like: "As your King, I will be the one to name your firstborn," is definitely a saying Brother Rouct will utter as the first sign of abuse of his future profession

But, since Litos has yet to accept our incoming wedding plans, for Brother Rouct to mention our future child like it is just a matter of time before one is born, that completely shatters any resemblance of calm in Litos.

While she tried her best to be on her best behaviour at the party last night, I knew she just wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere to hide in.

Litos, as it turns out, is super shy.

Her shyness is endearing, once I realise it.

But, it is also completely vexing to realise she goes into hiding when she can't take any more teasing.

She is hiding from me.

Litos is hiding from me.

How many times have I been looking for her, for as long as I can remember?

Is she really this shy?

Recalling our interactions, from the first time I met her until our time to attend school. I admit; I would not know or realise it because we were not as close as we are now. Even then, it takes me today to realise the reactions she has toward my advances are not because of her denseness or obliviousness.

But because of shyness.

I never associate Litos with shyness before, so the concept is very foreign to me.

I mean, she is Litos. The girl who is not ashamed to act shamefully when in the mood. Granted, usually, she chooses a quiet place to act out. But, she does act shamelessly without a care in the world.

"Castel," Brother Lapace waves his hand in front of my face, snapping me back from my shock at the revelation, "What are you thinking about?"

"Probably just in shock," Brother Ace, the news bearer, is chuckling at my dilemma

"Eh, does that mean Castel is denser than Litos?" Brother Rouct asks, "Ah, no. Castel is more shameless than Litos in this matter, isn't he?"

I glare at Brother Rouct, daring him to continue.

Challenge accepted, Brother Rouct continues, "For someone who never realises or claims to have any feelings for his fiancée until recently... You sure are bold," Brother Rouct raises a finger and waves it in warning, "Careful, don't let your wolf dictate your actions too much or you are going to scare the little rabbit Litos away from your paws forever~"

Brother Ace hits Brother Rouct on the back of his head before I have the chance to snarl or claw at his face. Brother Lapace just releases a long-suffering sigh.

"Instead of a little rabbit, I think Litos is more like a little lynx," Brother Ace says seriously, "Just look at how skillfully she has managed to evade Castel all day,"

Brother Lapace snorts; turning around, he covers his mouth as he shakes with laughter.

"You are right," Brother Rouct muses seriously then bows to Brother Ace, "I concede defeat. Please take back the Crown as your prize,"

"No, thank you," Brother Ace declines immediately without a second thought

Is this how they want to play? Tch. Retaliation is in order.