4th Prince PoV: An Alumnus

Back to school, 3rd edition.

Whatever that means have Litos giggling madly.

Still, coming back to school somehow makes me feel relieved.

"How's your holiday?" Regien ilt Ligheten asks the second we meet

"...How do I say it," for once, I am a little at loss on how to answer, "It was..."

"Volatile," Litos supplies correctly

Regien checks with me for Litos's answer. I nod in reply.

"I am almost afraid of asking what you did on your holiday for it to be volatile," Regien mutters, glancing at Litos and me

"Nothing I planned... For the most part," I reply to Regien before turning to an offended person, "Yes?"

"You didn't practice cooking?" Soren don Inram sounds a little insulted

"How do you know?" I question, honestly curious

"I don't smell any seasoning on you!" Inram replies, frowning hard

"You smelled me?" I ask, slightly disgusted

Litos bends over laughing. She is oddly cheerful, isn't she? She has been laughing at any opportunities... Is she so glad to leave Scaria Valorizzare? I thought she idolises the Elf Lady?

"It's nothing strange," Inram says, shaking his head, "You smelled of fire and forest... Nothing with food! Food!"

"Well, yes. I was too busy to practice cooking," I reply, taking a few steps back noticeably, "I wasn't anywhere near a kitchen,"

"We went hunting... And training... And practising... And sparring... And fighting... And ma-" Litos cut herself off, stopping the list abruptly

There is a blessed silence; before Eka na Negate breaks it, "What exactly did you do?"

"None of your business," I tell all of them, deciding that it really is none of their business to know. With a sigh and another look at the crowd around us, I usher Litos inside the auditorium.

Time to welcome the new school year. This is our last year in Sonata Academy... Not long after, it is the time of our wedding.

Hmm... I have been very patient, haven't I?

*

Despite this year being our last year, nothing has changed. We still have cooking club activities. Only, this time... There are more members.

"All of them invite the younger students to continue the club activities for future generations," Litos tells me, musing, "Do you think we should invite some underclassmen as well?"

"You are the one giving them ideas, aren't you?" I accuse her, glaring at the gawking juniors

"I might be the one, yes," Litos admits, smiling, "Though, I didn't think they will like the idea,"

"Why won't they?" I retort, turning away from the crowd

"For one, I don't think they want to be the taste-testers," Litos grins, mentioning to the aghast Regien who accepts yet another plate of food from the juniors he invited

"I can see him regretting," I chuckle slightly at his plight

"I can see him getting a big belly," Litos smiles sweetly

I can't help it. I burst out laughing heartily. The image is... Too much. Just, too much.

The activities and chatters in the kitchen ceased. I pay them no attention.