Deathcon#4:the dream

Funnehs P.O.V (sorry I know all I've done so far is Funnehs POV, that shall change! Promise.) 

I woke up and was actually able to pick myself up this time, I sat up and coughed a bit, I did it quietly though, it was the middle of the night so I figured everyone would be in bed at the moment. I turned around and saw Alec.. Asleep on the chair next to me.. Does he really care for me..? I shrugged at the thought and rolled over. I fell asleep again.. ~{{dream: "m-mom? I'm home!" I cheerfully skipped upstairs to see if she was up there, I saw the closet was open. When I went to the closet I had a bad feeling I was gonna regret the moment forever. I saw the legs, they were clearly my mothers, I could tell bye the shoes on her feet. I walked over a couple more feet to see blood. Lots of blood. I screamed when I looked down to see my own mother lying on the floor dead, a steak knife had been in her stomach and a gunwoond to the head, I fell to my knees and cried for what seemed liked days was really only hours. <end of dream>}}~ I woke up tear stains on my face and my eyes puffy, I just sat there for a minute, I couldn't do it, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I cried into my hands to not make as much noise as possible. I felt warm arms go around me, it was Alec. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back,burying my head into his chest crying. When I finally stopped I managed to muffle out a "thank you" from his hoodie that was now soaked form my tears. "No problem, I'm here for you" he said smiling a warm smile. I smiled back and hugged him once more. After that he went to his room and I sat for a minute, then managing to lay down, fell asleep on my nice, comfy pillow.