Deathcon#22: a kiss from another

Funnehs P.O.V

Me and Evan layed him by the door. About 2 minutes later he woke up. "Ugh, my head" he said in a deep voice.its was kinda sexy ;) I giggled and Evan rolled his eyes, Alec picked himself up. We all went inside. "Hey guys!" Gold and Kaelyn shouted happily . Gold ran up and hugged me. Kyran smiled and Mackenzie rolled her eyes playfully and went back to her book. There was a sudden knock on the door. I opened it to see a girl. She had blonde hair with emerald green eyes and even lighter shades of blonde on the tips of her hair. "I've been looking for someone.." She said rudely. "And who may that be?" I ask puzzled. "Him" she pointed at Alec. Alec looked over and looked at me. "Um.." I looked back at the blonde girl. She shoved me out of the way. "Hey!" I growled. She walked up Alec and slammed him against the wall and kissed him on the lips. He shoves her off harshly. "What the hell!" He was angry, I could tell. "URGH" I yell clutching my hands tight around my head, slamming myself on the wall and skidding down it. "URGHH" I shout again tears rapidly riding down my face. All of a sudden I felt really strong. There was ringing in my head and I quickly looked up glaring at the blondey. I stand up and I saw the color black, but I could still see people. "F-Funneh?" Gold said trembling. Alec looked sad and angry, but also scared of my at the same time. I look at the blonde girl and give her a death glare. "You.. YOU HELPED, I SAW YOU" I shout with anger "yes, Yandere and I, your parents, it's all true." She snickered a bit. "UGH" I clutch onto my head again and look up. I think of myself and what Kyran said about telechenesis. "Your gonna pay" i was clenching my fists now.