Deathcon#12:training

Funnehs P.O.V

I woke up to see Alec still out cold. I giggled and he woke up. "Morning" I say smiling. He chuckled and sat up. I got out of the bed and into my closet so I could change. He did the same but in his room. I walk downstairs and everyone was just staring at me. Gold giggled. I could tell she was trying to hold in her inner fangirl.kyran walked away and Evan rolled his eyes playfully."um did I miss something" I walked downstairs. "Ohhhhh nothingg~" gold giggled again. "Gold went upstairs to see if you were alright and noticed you were outcold on the bed, but someone else was in it" he smirked and ran off. "Evan!" Gold yelled playfully. Kyran was just quiet the whole time. He groaned as if to say he was annoyed. "When I went down and told everyone Kyran got mad where he doesn't like the fact of Alec with you, since he still doesn't care for him." I was blushing a deep red the whole time. Then Alec walked down to see me blushing. "Um whats going on?" I walked away when he said this. He looked at gold confused. She told him everything as if she couldn't hold it in any longer. That's when she squealed in her fangirl moment. Alec blushed beet red.an hour later Evan offered to help me train since my arm was getting better. I accepted the offer. We went outside and he gave me my iron sword. "You ready?" "Yup!" I said excitedly.we got in position and battled. I actually won! "Damn Funneh! Your good" Evan said chuckling. "Thanks! Actually, I've never used a sword before..." "That fight almost made what you said impossible." And with that we walked back into the cabin, or shall I call house now?.