Deathcon#8:the rescue

I looked up and whisper shouted "Evan?!" He looked at me with worry in his eyes "thank gosh Funneh your ok! Wait, what happened?! Your all bruised up and have a cut on your arm?" He looked relieved but also worried at the same time still. "F-Felecia and b-b-Britney" I said weakly trying to get up. I winced in pain as I fell back down on my butt. "Oh no Funneh, cmon I found the keys! I'm getting you out of here! Fast." He took the keys from under the floormatt and tried the first key, it didn't work, the second and then the third. The fourth one finally worked. He opened the cell slowly avoiding as much noise as possible. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the cave. Gold was just about to walk in when she notices Evan out me down by a bush. He stands me up and I can just barely walk. Gold ran over and hugs me gently so she wouldn't hurt me nor nock me down again. I hug her back and then pulls away breaking the hug, her face lights up and she smiles. I walk over to Evan and hug him aswell, he actually hugged back. "Thanks Evan. I owe you one" I say smiling. I break away from the hug, I can tell he's blushing. "It's no problem Funneh." He smiled a warm smile. We see Alec and Kyran running over to us. "Funneh!" They say at the same time panting with their hands on their knees. Alec walks up to me and hugs me. "Thank the lord your ok" he says to me. He breaks from the hug and smiles. I can tell he's flushed from running, so is Kyran. Kyran walks up to me and hugs me, well I think we should be eh needs rest and I doubt we really wanna be cought out here. We all agreed and started off to the cabin.