Deathcon#21:Yandere and funneh

Funnehs P.O.V 

"LET GO OF ME" she was holding on to me in a hugging position. I kept kicking to get out of her grasp. "FUNNEH!!" I hear Evan and Alec shout.  Tears were strolling down my face now. "P-please!" It's hard for me to breath now that she gripped me more fiercely, pushing down on my stomach. Alec all of a sudden swung his sword at Yandere. She let go of her grip on me and I fell on my hands. I gasped for air and coughed. Alec helped me up but Yandere pushed him, and took out her knife. She was about to stab him when I yelled out "THATS IT, I AM SICK OF YOU." I ran over and kicked her, she flew and hit a tree at how hard I kicked her. She ended up stabbing herself as she hit the tree. She was then faded away and illeminated from the game. Evan stood there in shock and Alec had fainted. "Oh my gosh.." Evan said helping me pick up Alec. "I didn't know you were that strong! You even made Alec faint!" He chuckled at the thought and we carried him back to the house.

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in like.. FOREVER. I've been so tied up in school :/ and homework.. But who knows? Yandere might come back ;) NO SPOILERS SHIT...! Anyways tutaluu~~