Deathcon#19:Jealousy, I can't show it

Funnehs P.O.V

We walked in the house, everyone starred at us, I knew they were all looking at Meckenzie and Kaelyn though. Gold walked over and greeted them, they walked inside and gold grabbed my bringing me into the kitchen. "How do you know if we can even trust these people Funneh?!" She whisper shouted at me. "Do you trust me?" "Well yeah.." "Then trust me on this" I smiled and she nodded.we walked out to see Evan trying to hit on Meckenzie and failing horribly. We glanced over at each other holding in our laughs. I walked into the kitchen area of the cabin. And sighed I turned around and saw Kaelyn starring at Alec, I got a little jealous, but as usual didn't show it. "Hey" Kaelyn said when I walked over "what's up?" She asked with a bright face. "Eh nothing much, you?" I asked with a warm smile on my face. "Nothing much.. Hey um.. Sorry but, tell me if this is a personal question. Are.. You and Alec dating?" "Actually no" I said confused. "Oh.. Ok" she said, her face brightened. "I'm gonna go upstairs" I walked away and up the stairs I went. "I slammed the door shut, at this moment I didn't even care if anyone heard it. I felt so depressed inside, I felt like know one even cares or knows how I feel.. I take a knife out of my pocket, but I say no. Instead I opened the window and jumped out, inhurt my leg a little, but I could still walk. And with that, I ran away, fast.