Deathcon#18:Can we trust them?

Funnehs P..O.V

I was walking out of the house. I was going on a walk. When all of a sudden Alec came running down the stairs and outside with me. "I'm coming with you" he put his hands on his knees and was panting. "I can't believe that took the air out of me" he said rolling his eyes. I giggled and we started down the path. When Alec bumped into a girl with brunette hair and crystal blue eyes. He fell on top of her. The girl blushed. I felt a little jealousy but didn't do anything or say anything rash. The other girl with waist long blue ombre purple hair and red eyes pulled a sword to me. All of a sudden I saw my mom... She was behind me telling me it was ok.. To not be scared...and i wasn't. I kicked the girl down and took her sword and put it too her face while she was on the ground. "Who are you?" I ask angrily. "Ugh, Im Mackenzie, her over there is Kaelyn." "Hey by the way, your boyfriend is kinda a cute, what's his name?" She smirked. I put my sword closer to her cheek. She didn't get rid of the smirk. Alec picked himself up off of Kaelyn and blushed, but also pulled out his sword on her. "Aw your so cute when your mad" mackenzie said. "Your looking for a death wish,huh?" I say getting closer to her face with the sword. She took the sword out of my hands and threw it. "Let's settle this for real" she said smirking. Alec looked over but kept his sword on Kaelyn. "Alright.." I smirked aswell she tackled me and I fell to the ground with her on top, I kicked her and she let go of me, I knocked the air out of her ATLEAST. She got up and came back over. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Your pretty good" she said with smirk. "Look, I think we got off on a bad start. You know my name. So let's get to the point, this game has been sosososososo stressful, but hey, let's talk this through... KAELYN!" She yelled over and saw Alec with his knife to her. "Alec let go of her" I sighed. He took the sword away from her face and she quickly got up. "Kaelyn.. Can we trust them?.." She looked at me and thought for a moment. "Yeah.." She said and smiled at us. "Hey, you got a place to stay? I completely understand why you may not trust us, but ATLEAST give us a chance." She said hoppingly. "I-ugh.. Alec what do you think?" He looked up and shrugged "we would out number them either way if they tried something" "yeahh.. Alright fine, follow us" I walked away and the others followed.