R.I.P

The next moment I recall is being in a coffin on a rolling belt, my body rested on its back as I was looking down at it again. My mother and two brothers surrounding me, along with a priest as they placed flowers around my corpse. The Ceremony had just ended and my mother kissed me on the forehead for the last time before they closed my casket, I watched as my two brothers held my mom comforting her, as they pressed a button my casket began moving towards a small air locked chamber.
Once the casket slid into the air lock the smaller door closed behind it, after the air lock was sealed my casket was sent end over end into the vast emptiness of space gliding silently across the weightless darkness. I was snatched straight through the physical metal walls, I passed through them unnoticeably. I was pulled further into space as the Osiris began to look further and further away. Moving faster and faster untill it was no longer visible to me. Alone drifting through space.. this isn't what I imagined death to be like, my surroundings began to fade back into the previous darkness.

Just yesterday I looked forwards to the day to come. I'd Finally be 18, and with that I would be able to leave our apartment and go anywhere on Osiris that I wanted, including the star deck, which may seem impossible, but Osiris was surrounded by a force field that protected us from asteroids and space debris, but also functioned as a atmosphere. The only time the force field was off, was when Technicians and Mechanics went outside to work on the ship. Which made the workers and Osiris temporary vulnerable to asteroids and space debris impacts. The force field made it so we were able to go outside of the ship, not very many people cared enough to do so. But not me, in fact it had always been my dream ever since I was 8 years old, to see that dark abyss sparkling with stars scattered like the freckles that dotted my cheeks. I know it may not have seemed that great of a dream but it was mine, and thats what made it great!