Talented Garden

As the door opened I found myself enchanted by a magnificent garden. The garden was large and dome shaped, appearing to be a large bio dome. At the center of the garden was five large pillars, each having a different symbol on them, representing what I assumed to be the five elements. Stynayia walked up to the pillars, each projecting their own element. The first stone she stopped at she said "Water," the next was "Fire," and the last three "Earth, Air, Spirit." Stynayia stared at me, smiling expectantly with her hands clasped, as if expecting me to do or say something. After a few moments of awkward silence I smiled, "What are they for?" I asked. Stynayia clapped her hands together and opened her arms enthusiastically. "Talents! One of these will belong to you! Do you feel it?" she asked as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, opening her arms wide towards the artificial sky. The generated wind blew through her hair dramatically. I watched her bewildered, and for my own safety I copied her "Oh- yeah... I totally feel it!" I said in slightly confused tone of voice. The wind stopped and she looked down at me and sighed. "You don't feel it, do you?" she asked in an unamused tone of voice. I smiled nervously and shook my head "I'm afraid not... I'm sorry." I lowered my head slightly. Stynayia sighed, moving on to stand in the large space in the middle of the circle of stones. "Come here sweetheart..." she said and I approached her. Stynayia closed her eyes and stepped out of the circle, walking slowly and gently placing her hand on each of the stones. As she did this strings of light swirled up around them.

I could only watch in amazement as the beautiful light seeped into the large stones. Symbols for each of the elements appeared on them. My eyes danced from stone to stone, they were all fantastic! "Remain still Amy... Close your eyes and relax your mind," Stynayia said to me. I followed her instructions and closed my eyes, relaxing my mind to the best of my ability. Something cold began to move up my body from the ground, twisting around me and slowly climbing further up, until my entire body was enveloped with this cold sensation. Once I opened my eyes I found myself surrounded in a soft white light. I closed my eyes once more, and when I opened them again the white light had seeped into the markings on my skin. I felt an overwhelming cold sensation within me. I looked up at Stynayia, who was staring at me very astonished. I took a deep breath as the light chilled me to the bone, I opened my eyes as I exhaled and strange symbols danced over my vision, they followed my eyes every where I looked.

After a few moments of this sensational experience Stynayia gently grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eyes, the strange symbols still haunted my vision as I tried my best to focus on her. She was speaking but my mind wasn't processing what she was saying, finally she sat me down on a stone bench. I remained there for a while as these symbols danced over my vision. Finally Stynayia closed her eyes and touched my forehead, her voice flowed into my mind as the markings on her skin began to faintly glow. "Amynta I'm sure you're​ confused, I myself did not expect you to have a reaction such as this.. But I assure you it's​ not a bad thing, It's actually amazing!" I guess she could tell I was confused and awnsered the question before I could ask. "This means that you can control.. All five talents!" She left my mind as she withdrew and the symbols that once haunted my vision were no longer apparent. I stood up and felt a bit uneasy she smiled at me and walked me back to the center of the stone circle. She explained further about what talents were and why they were so important.