The Secrets They Hid From Me. EDITED

Why does he want me?! Can't they pay for their own?! Oh Gosh, what am I gonna do?

Well, I followed all the squealing pi- I mean girls to Music Room Three. They opened the doors and rose petals flew our way. They all swooned by the sweetness as I swatted them away. "Welcome Ladies.", A Harmonized voice said, making the girls blush and squeal more. I covered my ears as they all ran inside.

I walked in and looked around. Suddenly, Suoh-senpai appeared in front of me, and I jumped back in surprise. "Why hello lost kitten.", He said and I looked at him confused. Lost Kitten? B-But I'm not lost....

"Kyoya! This is the girl I was talking about! Her drawings are amazing!", Tamaki-senpai said, dragging me over to Kyoya Ootori. "Come on....um... Whats your name?", Tamaki asked and the twins appeared on either side of us. "Her name's Kari.", They said and Tamaki gasped. "Kari Kasami? The commoner that came here on an Acting Scholarship?", He asked, his eyes twinkled in admiration. "Y-Yes.", I said and then the twins came in from of me. "Well, if she's a commoner like Haruhi, maybe we can do the same thing."

Hikaru took off my glasses and I instantly went blind. "Guys! I need my glasses! My contacts fell out and into the mud at the house!", I said and Tamaki grabbed my face. "Hikaru, Karou.", Tamaki snapped and they picked me up by my arms. "Mori-senpai, eye doctor for her contacts, Kyoya, call my hair dresser, Haruhi, help her change out.", He said and Honey-senpai looked up. "What about me Tama-Chan?!"

"Honey-senpai! Go eat some cake." As everything was being done, I swear I felt like a toy to these damn rich people. Haruhi came in and I was in my bra, but I had my pants on. I grabbed my towel and closed my eyes. "Get out!", I said and he ran back out.

"I forgot she doesn't know!", Tamaki said as I heard running around. "Now I look like a perv!", Haruhi said and I heard the twins laughing and chanting to Haruhi,

"You're a big o' perv!" "I am not!", He called and the twins laughed even louder. . I looked in the mirror and felt myself go weak. The scars and the red marks where still there. "Um, Kari?", Haruhi said from the other side of the curtains. "We have something to tell you."

I stayed silent and he finished. "I'm actually a girl, so if that makes you feel any better.", He whispered the last part so only I could hear.

That explains why his hands were so soft...and also he walked in, knowing I was in here. And his big brown eyes...wow, it should've been obvious.

"Kari?", She asked and I looked down. "C-Could you help me?", I asked lightly and she opened the curtains. "Yeah." she zipped it up and I turned towards her. "I-I don't understand. If your a girl...why are you here?" She smiled and told me all about what happened. I found myself giggling and she smiled. "Come on, let's go.", She said and I nodded. "Hey, please don't tell them.", I whispered to her and she nodded.

She put a flower crown in my hair and straightened out my dress. ((Chapter Pic)) "Now when we go out, give them a big confident smile!", She said and I nodded nervously. What is happening? I came here to talk about the drawing thingy, not having a make over!

I walked out and all the boys beside Honey-senpai eyed me. I felt myself go weak and Haruhi nudged me. I looked over at her and swallowed. I smiled as confidently as I could, and I swear I saw a light blush on Mori-senpai's face.

"You look so cute Kari-Chan!", Honey-senpai said, grabbing my arm and pulling me down towards him. "T-Thanks Honey-senpai.", I said and I looked up at Tamaki, who was standing in front of me.

"Whats wrong Senpai?", I asked and he shook his head. "Let's talk about the drawings!", He said, turning away and the rest of the Host Club followed. We all sat at a round table and I laid out all my designs I've done just for fun.

I mean, it's not like I'm gonna make money, drawing is just a hobby.

"I would like to make a compromise.", Kyoya said, examining one of my drawings. "I would like for you to draw out cosplay outfits, then give them to the twins, so their mothers could make them.", he said and i raised an eyebrow.

"What's in it for me?", I asked and he looked up at me. "Well let's see, you know that Haruhi is a girl for one and that's a secret nobody can know, two you did use our clothing so now your practically in debt to us, and three it'll help pass along the story", He said and I sighed, not completely understanding the third part, so ignored it. "How much?"

"We those flowers cost 5000 yen, the dress costs around 12000 yen, the belt costs 3000 yen and those contacts coated us about 2300 yen? So your in debt to us about 22300 yen.", He said and my jaw dropped. I know this boy is lying, but I don't have the time to argue.

"Um... I-I....uggggh. Fine.", I said and Honey-senpai grabbed onto my arm and hugged it. "Yay! You wanna go have some sweets to celebrate?!", He asked and I shook my head. "I'm fine but thank you. I gotta get home before my Papa gets mad.", I said standing up and changed out of the clothes. I handed them to Kyoya and he gave them back. "Keep them."

I smiled and waved bye. I ran to my truck and pulled out of the driveway. Geez, let's hope none of that debt messes up my reason for being here.