The Beach! With Keegan?!?! EDITED

Today was that day. The day were Tamaki said, we'd go to the beach. And you know what that means. Bathing suits.

  "Haruhi should definitely wear the frills and Kari should wear the golden one.", Hikaru and Karou said and Honey-senpai held up two one piece bathing suits. "I think they should match!" Hikaru and Karou sighed, shaking their heads. "How about, I pick it?", A voice said and i whipped around to see a smirking Keegan.

  "Suuure~", the twins said evilly and I glared at them. "What are you doing here Keegan?", I asked and he looked fake hurt. "I'm helping a friend. Plus, I was personally invited by the Host Club to attend with the to this, beach party of some sort.", He said, looking at all the different bathing suits.

  I looked over at the twins and they smiled evilly. "I freaken knew it.", I mumbled and Keegan tapped my shoulder. "Here ya go!" I looked at him and glared. "You know my weakness." He smirked and nodded.

((Chapter Pic))

  I sighed and grabbed it, stuffing it into my bag. "Lucky for you, I also brought my Batman shirt.", He said and i snatched the shirt from him. "Mine.", I said and changed into it. It's super big considering that I'm practically a stick and he's... muscular... and hot...

AND I NEED TO STOP!! "You guys ready to go?", Tamaki asked and we all nodded, pulling into the limo. I, of course was forced into Keegan's lap to make room. So the whole ride there, I was looking out the window, hoping that we'd get there quickly.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

  "Of course the boss would invite the girls.", Hikaru said and Keegan shrugged. "Gotta keep a good rep I guess.", He said and I had a towel wrapped around my body. I walked up to where the twins were and sat down in the lawn chair. "Why cover up Kari?", They asked evilly and I looked at them. "To keep my innocence.", I said and closed my eyes.

  Bad decision.

  The twins rip off the towel, leaving me in the Batman bathing suit. "Hey!", I said and took off after them. "Give me back the- Oof!", I was picked up around my waist by Keegan. "Keegan! P-Put me down!", I yelled, kicking my legs. "Nah ah. Knowing you, you won't go near the water.", He said and I squirmed around. "Keegan!" He walked into the waters, dragging my with him. I picked my feet up and squealed. "Keegan it's freaken cold!" He smiled at how I was basically clinging onto him.

KEEGAN'S P.O.V.

((yes! It's finally here! His p.o.v😂))

  I smiled as Kari clung to me like a koala. Why does she have to be so damn cute? Why can't she be cute but a total jerk? "Keegan it's freaken cold!", She said, climbing up my body to get away from the water.

  I laughed and when the water was at my waist, I pulled her under with me. I opened my eyes, and I saw her eyes tightly shut, cuddle against my chest. What if I.... and without me knowing, I lightly pressed my lips against hers. When I finally snapped to, I pulled us up and she smacked me on the chest. "Why would you do this? Again!", She said and I laughed, assuming she's talking about getting wet again...A-And not like that. I meant, getting wet in the water..I MEAN, WATER! "Because I love messing with you.", I said pinching her cheek, letting go of her waist, which I guess I was holding when we went under. Everything I do with her feels so natural.

  I miss her. I miss her being in my arms, holding her hand, cuddling with her while watching 50 First Dates over and over again. I miss being with her. We stay there looking at each other, I could feel the heat between us, that's how close we drifted together. It was like some gravitational pull. Geez, what am I supposed to do? Pull her in for a kiss, push her away, make it awkward by saying something cheesy, spill my feelings?

But I felt her hand brush my stomach and that's when it happened. My face went red and I grabbed her hand, looking down. I'm assuming it was by accident, cause she looked at me confused. I kept my face down until my face stopped flaming. Okay, just go for it. If she smacks you, it's worth it, if she doesn't, your golden. I leaned near her face and closed my eyes, making contact with her lips. At first, she didn't do anything, but then she went with the kiss, and seriously I didn't think about anything else around me. It was just me and Kari.

  This wasn't some small thing for us, this was huge. We dated for two years and never had a kiss, so this....is definitely ment something to me. I wanted to keep going. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. I didn't want to get out of the water. I didn't want her to go marry Umehito, I wanted her to stay with me.

  We broke apart and I had my head on hers. She was breathing heavily and looked at me. She seemed lost for words, and I couldn't blame her. So I just did the only thing I could do. Be cocky. "What's a matter? Cat got your tongue?", I asked with a smirk and she glared. "Actually, you did there for a second but yeah I guess you could say that."

  OH THAT WAS A NICE ONE! I slowly applauded her at her come back. "That one was impressive." She laughed, "I was surprised myself." I smiled at her, and we swam back to the sand. She grabbed her towel from the twins and dried off her hair. "Keegan, come with me.", Kyoya said, his grip firmly on my arm, leading me away from Kari.

Meanwhile with Umehito...

   Okay...you got this...just, tell him how you feel. WAIT, HE MIGHT NOT BE INTO GUYS!!! WHAT IF HE THINKS IM A CREEP?! What if....I GET ARRESTED FOR MAKING A MOVE ON THE CHAIRMAN'S SON?! MY LIFE IS OVER!

  As I had these thoughts, I tripped over a shellfish and onto an unsuspecting Tamaki. It's wasn't that bright, so I didn't wear my cloak and what not. I was shirtless, on another shirtless man that was my crush. My face heated up as I quickly got off of Tamaki. "I-I'm sorry Tamaki.", I said, looking away. "It's fine. I didn't you were here.", He said. I'm glad he's alittle less afraid of me since helping me with Kirimi. "I have a villa near here, so I wanted to go to the beach. What are you guys doing here?", I asked and he smiled. "Entertaining our guest of course.", He said, striking a dramatic pose, rose petals around him.

  I nodded and looked down. Do it now. "Uh, Tamaki? I-I...I have to tell you something.", I said, my face feeling hot as I looked down. "Huh? What's wrong?", He asked, worried. "I-um... I-I think....N-No...I know....I-I...... l-l-l-like you.", I said, looking down.

I DID IT! YESSS! BUT HE ISNT RESPONDING. OH CRAP! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

  Before he could say anything, I took off running. I just told Tamaki that I liked him. Oh god oh god oh god bless America. Someone save me.