Conflicts EDITED

BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER.

BIG THANKS TO @Miss-Steam_ FOR MAKING THE NEW BOOK COVER!

#73 IN RANDOM WITH 11.4K READS!!

FREAKEN FANTASTIC!!

Okay, I'm done...
YEEEEEUH.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%

KEEGAN'S P.O.V.

I followed Kyoya away from Kari, not understanding what was happening. He lead me behind the bathrooms before I became curious.
"Hey, what's up?", I asked, finally pulling away from his grip. I rubbed my wrist. "What do you think your doing?", He asks and I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" He slams me against the wall painfully. "What do you think your doing with Kari?", He asks and I glare at him. "Clarify."

"You know what I mean. Don't go near Kari again." I pushed away from him and snorted. "I don't listen to you. I've known Kari way more than you know her. I don't think you know Kyoya, but we have dated before."

"My point exactly. Your her ex, and yet you still hit in her."

"Because I still love her. I've told her this. I understand her situation better than you do. I don't need you to try and tell me what's up.", I said and he took off his glasses and placed them in his short pockets.

"Besides, what does it matter to you?", I asked, more curious than angered. "Why else would I care? Kari is different. She didn't try to date me as soon as she saw me."

"Most girls do that to you?", I asked him, abit disgusted. He didn't answer and I shook my head. "And you let them do that. Look, I realize Kari is different, but this doesn't mean we have to fight about it.", I said and he seemed pissed about that.

"But...I want to fight for her love."

Before I could process what he was saying, he landed a punch on me. I fell to the floor, holding my cheek. Oh I so want to kick is ass...but I can't. Kari wouldn't approve. Kyoya walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach, making the air rush out all at once.

"Get up Keegan. Are you really this weak?", He said, kicking me again. I coughed painfully and clenched my fists. Don't do it. It's not worth it. "KYOYA!" I looked up to see a shocked Kari, looking at him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!", She yelled, running over to me and picking up my head on her lap.

"K-Kari, it's not-"

"YES IT IS!", She yelled, placing my head on the ground lightly and walking up to Kyoya, prodding a finger into his chest. "JUST BECAUSE I STOPPED HAVING FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND YOUR JEALOUS DOESNT MEAN YOU GO AND BEAT UP PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT!", She said, smacking him across the face. He looked at the ground, stunned. Tamaki and the rest walked over and gasped. "Tamaki-senpai, Haruhi, take Keegan inside.", She said and they nodded, helping me to the villa.

"W-Wait. Kari.", I said and she looked over her shoulder, a small smile on her face. "I'll be there in a little." I hesitated but agreed anyway.

Back to Kari's p.o.v

I watched as Keegan limbed towards the villa, before turning towards Kyoya. The twins, Honey and Mori by my side. "What did Kyo-Chan do?", Honey asked and I looked down at him. "He hurt Keegan because he was jealous. Now boys, I really don't want to talk to Kyoya anymore, so you guys do what you think is fit for this case.", I said, looking at Kyoya. "He hurt Keegan, because we kissed in the water, and he got jealous. I honestly think that's pretty low, but I will let you boys decide his fate."

And with that, I turned on my heel and walked to the villa. I opened the door and saw that Haruhi had placed an Ice pack on his stomach and Tamaki was wrapping his head. "Thanks guys.", I said, squatting down next to the bed and they nodded. "What happened to Kyoya?", Tamaki asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. But we'll know when he gets back.", I said and Haruhi sighed. "I don't like the sound of that."

I went to my room to change into a pair of my baggy sweatpants and a dark purple crop top. I threw my hair up and sighed. "Totally forgot about the haircut.", I said as strands of hair fell out. I walked out met up with Haruhi and Mori. He walked us to the dining hall where everyone was eating.

I made eye contact with Kyoya. He had a solemn look on his face, but no damage, aside from the slap. I sat down next to Keegan and smiled. He smiled back and we all ate our crab in silence. "Haruhi, I forgot to ask you if you were okay?", I asked and Keegan nodded. "Same here." She smiled and waved it off. "I'm fine, but what about you Keegan?", She asked and he looked down at himself. "Better now I guess. Thanks to you and Tamaki that is.", He said.

He placed his hand onto mine under the table and I looked over at him. He smiled, his dimple showing and I smiled back, intertwining my fingers with his. I guess I wasn't listening, but suddenly Tamaki got out of the chair and told Kyoya to show him his room. "Gladly.", Kyoya said, glancing over at me before getting to go show Tamaki his room.

"Maybe I was wrong.", Haruhi said and I looked at her. "Haruhi, jumping from a cliff is a very scary thought, being pushed by someone is even worse. We understand what you were trying to do, but I wouldn't want you to go through that again.", I said and she looked at all of us. "I'm sorry guys."

We all hugged it out and I told them I was tired, so we all went our separate ways. Crap. I forgot my room number! Suddenly, I heard thunder crashing outside and I rushed into a room.

But there laid a shirtless, wet haired...