Is This A Dream? EDITED

I wanted to show off some of my drawings that I recently did.

°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•

     My face grew red as I saw Keegan in his bed, drying is hair. "Kari? What's wrong?", He asked and I went to say something, but the thunder interrupted me, making me squeal and run to him, clinging onto him. As soon as i landed in his arms, he wrapped his arms around my waist and back in a protective way. My face flamed but I couldn't find myself to break away. "It's okay Kari.", He said and I nodded, still scared.

  He sighed and leaned against the wall, keeping me on his chest as he pulled over the covers. "I-I'm S-Sorry Keegan.", I said trembling and he rubbed my back, in a comforting way. "It's fine Kari. I don't mind.", He said as another sound of thunder crashed outside his window, making me yelp again.

  "Here, how about this.", He said and cleared his throat.

°•°•°•° •°•When I was your man- °•°•°•°•°•

Same bed but it feels just alittle bit bigger now.

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.

When our friends talk about you all it does is just tears me down.

Cause my heart breaks alittle when I hear your name

It all just sounds like

Ooooooo~

Too young too dumb to realize

That I should've bought you flowers.

And held your hand

Should've gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance.

Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

Although it hurts

I'll be the first say that I was wrong~

Oh I know it's probably much too late

To try and apologize for my mistakes

But I just want you to know~

I hope he buys you flowers.

I hope he holds your hand~

Gives you all his hours.

When he has the chance

Take you to every party, cause I remember how much you loved to dance

Do all the things I should've done.

When I was your man.

Do all the things I should've done~

When I was your man.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•End of Song•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  During that whole time he sang, I hummed along, forgetting about the scary noises outside. I kept humming a tone when he finished, and he kissed the tops of my head.

  I looked up at him, sleepily
((ya know, when your half asleep and barely can control your actions)) and gave him a peck on the lips. His eyes widened as his face became red. I guess I snapped out of my trance and sat up, covering my mouth. "I-I'm sorry Keegan.", I said, blushing madly. I looked down, still blushing as Keegan pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him, but he was looking out the window, still blushing. "Get some sleep Kari.", He said and I nodded, cuddling closer to his chest, before falling asleep.

Keegan's p.o.v.

  Geez. I'm such a mess. I don't know why but when she kissed me this time, it felt different. I wanted more... And now I sound pervy. God Keegan, your such a creep . I ran my hand through my hair and looked down at Kari , sleeping soundlessly on my chest.

  I played with her hair as I used to when we cuddled. God I miss being with her like this. Suddenly, the doors opened and I turned towards it see the Host Club staring. I placed a finger over my mouth and pointed at her. "Why are you in her bed?", Tamaki whispered yelled. "This is my room, she came in here for a reason you don't need to know. I'm not a perv like you.", I said and lighting cracked outside, making Kari jump alittle.

  I rubbed her back reassuringly and they ask stared in awe. I looked over and saw that Kyoya had been looking through, but then walked away, I'm assuming back to his room. I rubbed my face and shooed then away so I could sleep. I carefully laid down, Kari still on me. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "I love you Kari.", I said quietly and suddenly, she kinda moved and said something that made me blush.

"Love... You too."