A Dream, is a Wish. EDITED

please play Chapter Music as you read! Why?? Well why not😂😂
-~~~~~~~~~~~<+>~~~~~~~~~~~-
I look around, confused. 'Where am I?' Suddenly, the door opens and a familiar face appears around the corner, smiling wide. "Kari! I have the best news ever!", Keegan said, coming up to me and holding my hands.

I look at him confused and he smiled wider. "My boss gave me a promotion!" He gave me a hug and I hugged back, not understanding fully. "Wait...Oh I'm sorry if you dont remember what all happened.", Keegan said and I raised an eyebrow. "Remember what?"

He sat me down on a nice black leather couch and held my hands. "After we graduated from Ouran, you got into car accident with Haruhi, Tamaki and me. We are all okay, but you suffered from short term memory loss.", I looked down and shook my head.

Suddenly, I heard cries. "Oh! That's Jordan. Could you go get him?"I nodded and walked down the familiar halls. 'This is definitely Keegan's house, maybe his father gave it to him?' I opened the door and walked to the crib, were a little boy with light blonde hair and bright Golden eyes laid crying. Once he saw me, he held his arms in the air, wanting me to pick him up.

I picked him up and looked at him, smiling. Tears fell from my face and I hugged him to my chest. I walked back to the kitchen, where a little boy with blonde hair and brown eyes was running around the living room, dressed as Superman.

"James! Stop running around you crazy monkey!", Keegan called and James giggled loudly. "Never! Superman never stops running!"

"Your thinking about the Flash."
, He said and James stopped. "Mommy can I have a Flash costume?", He asked, running over to me and hugged my legs. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Me and..." I looked up and smiled, tears in my eyes. "Me and Daddy will have to think about it."

I woke up. I looked around and saw that I was in my room, in my bed. Suddenly, a song started playing in my head.

"A dream, is a Wish your heart makes."

I sighed as I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen, where Papa was making breakfast. "Had to kill of one of the pigs today.", Papa said and I sighed. "What happened this time?"

"He was fat, nd hurt our prize pig. Had to do something.", Papa said and I nodded, sitting down at the table as Papa handed me my plate of bacon, sausage, a biscuit, over easy eggs, waffles ((TEAM WAFFLES FTW)), and some fruits. I looked up at Papa and he smiled. "Why are you buttering me up?", I asked and he sat down across from me. "Weeeellllllllllll, since I got that promo I wanted to treat ya! Yer always taken care of me. Helpin' out with the farm, with work, with cooking nd all that. It's bout time I return the favor."

I looked at him and he went on. "I'm taking you nd yer friends...someplace nice.", He said and my eyes widened. "WHERE?!", I asked, excited. "Just, look over there in the front."

I ran outside and gasped. "YOU BOUGHT ME A NEW TRUCK?!" He laughed and told me to go look at it. I opened the car and read a paper. "WHERE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!", I said, turning around and he nodded. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Papa!"

"I already called yer little friends, they're on their way, so get yer shit together.", He said and I took off towards my room, ignoring the fact that he had cussed.

I grabbed everything I could and ran out. Everyone was talking around the limo as I ran outside. "We got a limo too!?!?" Papa smiled and I swear everyone was at awe.

I wore a checkered shirt, my hair did up nicely, black jeans and brown ankle boots.

Keegan
She looks... adorkable
Tamaki
Awe! My baby looks adorable!
Twins
Keegan's totally drooling.
Honey
Kari-Chan looks like an angel!
Mori
...
Haruhi
What should i make for dinner tonight?

Papa came to me and gave me the biggest hug. I hugged back, smiling from ear to ear. "Alright get yer butts in the damn limo!", Papa called put and I smacked his chest. "Ow! Pumpkin~ you done got too strong.", He said, rubbing his chest while chuckling. I smiled and ran to the car, sitting down next to Haruhi and Keegan and beside Keegan was Tamaki. Across from us was the twins, Kyoya and Mori. Honey sat on his lap, while Papa sat in the front.

The whole way there, we sang, talked, ate and laughed. Even Kyoya was enjoying himself, smiling abit. So you can say the car ride to the airport was eventful. But once we got on the plane, we got plane buddies. Oh! Ume also met up with us at the airport, so he's coming along too!!

Airplane Buddies

Tamaki and Ume

Honey and Mori

Twins

Haruhi and Kyoya ((RIP Haruhi))

Kari and Keegan

Papa and some fat dude.
((Papa ain't gonna have his shit though))

Once we were all seated, I heard Papa yell, "GET YER FAT HEAD OFF ME BEFORE YOU AIN'T GOT ONE NO MORE!" I laughed and so did Keegan as the flight attendant talked with Papa and had him moved to another seat with some lady.

In the end, I fell asleep on Keegan's shoulder, he fell asleep with his head on mine, Tamaki watched as Ume nodded off, smiling to himself, Haruhi made sure to fall asleep against the window, the twin were being devilish and Honey ate almost the whole airplanes cakes.