Fights and Tears EDITED

"Whats going on here?!", I ask, stepping towards Caleb and looking at him. He calmed down abit but still looked enraged.

  "Nothing.", He said as he tried to walk away, but I grabbed him by the collar. "Oh no it's not nothing. It's something if it made you mad.", I said and he pulled away from me. "I said it's nothing."

"Why won't you tell me these things!?"

"Because it doesn't concern you!"

"Just tell me!"

"I said its nothing Karinata so just drop it!"

  I was stunned. Caleb never called me by my full name. His face softened and turned on his heel. He walks out and gets in his car. I listen as his car pulls out. I look at the floor, fists and teeth clenched. Ume put his hand on my shoulder and I trembled. "I need some time to think about something.", I said through gritted teeth as I stormed upstairs.

  I closed the door and changed into one of Ume's shirts and stayed in my underwear. I pulled up my hair into a messy bun, a few strands falling out as I went to the bed, laying and hugged a pillow. I felt like crying...again. Why was Caleb being so cold to me? What did I do?

  I grabbed my phone and went through the pictures. I saw some of me and Ume, but most of them were of me and Keegan, and me and Caleb. I put on my music and looked at the cover. I turned off my phone and buried my face into the pillow as I listened to the words.

  Why can't things go back to the way they were? Caleb was happy, Ume didn't seem so secretive, I wasn't forced into a realitionship and... I heard my phone ring and I pulled it to my ear while hitting the except button. "Hello?", I asked and I almost crushed my phone in my hands.

  "Why do you seen so upset Kari?", Kyoya asked, his voice teasing. "Not the time Kyoya.", I said warning and he chuckled lowly. "So what is the matter?", He asked and I sighed. "Why should I tell you my problems? I don't trust you that much. Besides, you already know that my mom's dead, I'm being forced into a marriage and that i still have to get a scholarship. So basically, you know what's wrong.", I snapped.

  There was silence before I hung up, not wanting to be stressed out anymore. I hugged my pillow tightly and my phone rang again. I ignored it, thinking it was Kyoya. Suddenly, after about 20 minutes, someone came knocking at the door. "Go away.", I said into my pillow. "I don't think that's gonna happen.", A voice said and I looked up to see Ume. "Look. I want you to be happy.", He said and I place my face in my pillow. "Are you not happy being with me?", He asked and I sat up, looking down at my lap. "It's not that I don't like being with you....but your like a brother to me. I had to end my relationship...with someone important to me, so I could make Papa happy." I said and I cringed at my own words. "Now it seems like I was using you, and I guess...in some sense I was.", I said, not making eye contact with Ume. "If we're being honest, my family was using you.", He said, taking my hands.

  "I want to tell you something, that I've never told anyone before. And I know it'll be hard to believe, but please know it is the truth.", He said and I made eye contact with him, making sure he knew that I will. "I...Gah, how do I put this into words.... I-I'm not....what you think I am.", He said and I nodded. "Go on..."

  He took a deep breath and looked down, grip tightening around my hands. "I'm... I-I think.... I-I'm..", before he could finish, a maid walked into the room. "Oh. I'm sorry for the, interruption but your father would like to see you Umehito-San.", The maids said while bowing and he nodded. "Thank you Hina-Chan."

  He looked back over at me and rubbed my cheek. "You can tell me later, alright?", I say and he shakes his head. "I need to get this off my chest. Kari....Ithinkiamalittlebitgayfortamakiokaymaybealotabitgayforhimbutyaknowitsnothingbigihope.", he says quickly before running to his father, a blushing mess. I sat there, thinking about it until it clicked.

HE LIKES TAMAKI-SENPAI?!