The Fairytail Short! EDITED

Since I got sooo many comments about the FairyTALE cosplay instead of FairyTAIL, I've decided ((with alot of help from @Allythepotato)) that your dreams shall come true.

  We bring to you, a Fairytail cosplay!

With a surprise guest KEEGAN!!

Tamaki=Loke
Kyoya=Gray
Kari=Lucy
Honey=Happy
Usa-chan=Plue
Takashi=Zeref
Haruhi=Erza
Hikaru=Mira (genderbended)
Karou=Lisanna(genderbended)
Keegan=Natsu

SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE, I GIBE YOUUUUUU THE SHORT!

P.S this does not relate in anyway to the story.

~©_©~©_©~©_©~©_©~©_©~©

  "Welcome Ladies!", We all harmonised and they all gasped. "Fairytail?!?!?!"

   I smile and look over at Keegan, who's kinda pouting. I giggle at him and he looks over at me. "Oh Lucy!~", he called and I took off running. He grabbed my by the wait, hoisting me into the air, yelling Natsu's most famous line. "I'm all fired up now!"

  "Natsu!! S-Stop! It tickles!", I called as his boney fingers went into my sides. Suddenly, Kyoya lifts me away from him. "The girl said let her go so do what she want, flamebrain."

  That triggered Keegan and he head-butted Kyoya, knocking him to the ground. "HA! I TOLD YOU HAPPY THAT I WAS STRONGER THAN ICE PRINCESS!", Keegan called to Honey and laughed. "Ayee! Zeref, have some cake!", Happy said and Zeref shook his head. "No thank you."

  Basically the whole day, there was lots of voice raising, lots of Tamaki flirting, Kyoya sitting in his chair with a bump in his head and the girls fangirling over Haruhi as Erza. I mean, picking her as Erza was really a good choice. She gets onto Loke and Natsu and since the twins played Mira And Lisanna, she had to get onto them too.

You can say that it was a eventful day.