Ch. 1

"Tweet, tweet". aaahhh, the birds are chirping.....Wait, what? I look around and see Mya is already out of bed. "Well this is unusual," I think out loud, ruining the peaceful silence. Oh well.

My phone beeps with my alarm. Ok now this is just strange:1- it is NEVER quiet enough in my house to actually hear any birds; 2- Mya is always sleeping in, I'm always up before her; 3- I DIDN'T SET MY ALARM LAST NIGHT!! My best friend Bianca decides to call me right then, scaring the crap out of me.

Bianca- hey girly...oops. Did I wake you up?
Me- nah, oddly enough the birds did.
Bianca- WHAT?! How is that even-
I quickly pull my phone away from my ear, dang that girl had the lungs of a sky diver sometimes.
"BOOM!!" She was cut off by a crash from my downstairs living room. "I'm gonna have to call you back, B. I have to go make sure they aren't decapitating anything."(It's happened before)" Bye B." I hang up as I walk out Mya and I's door. The hallway light was off, but Ricky's door and blinds were open so there was sunlight showing.
              "Blang!!" And there goes my new CD case, on the floor at the bottom of the stairs is the broken plastic case and my idiot brothers with pale faces. There is one thing you need to know about me: you DO NOT mess with my music, no matter what form it is in. Mya is no where to be seen. Good, she doesn't need to see my hulk-off on the four boys.
              "What did you guys do?" I asked, exceedingly calm for my usual self. They each glanced at each other. Ryan was deemed their spokesperson and tried to explain with out stuttering (yes, that's how bad it is. Even the grown man of the house is scared),  "Well, we were trying to surprise you with some new CDs and well..um...hehe..yea that-". He stopped as Mya walked into the room. I looked at my twin but still caught the pleading looks from my brothers to her.
             She looked to the broken plastic and glass pieces on the floor,faking surprise. "Boys, go clean this mess up please. I'll talk to Raleigh. Come on, sis," she said giving each male a pointed look. They took the signal and quickly went in search of cleaning supplies, getting as far away from me as possible.
She dragged me to our room and sat me on her bed. "Alright so before you completely destroy all our brothers, here me out." (Where is she going with this) " it was my fault your new case broke". Wait, what?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what do you guys think for the first chapter? I don't know if this is long or short on wattpad standards, so if you happen to know can u comment and tell me?
Hasta luego chicos 😋😋