Ch. 2

Recap--
She dragged me to our room and sat me on her bed. "Alright, so before your completely destroy all our brothers, here me out." (Where is going with this) "it was my fault your new case broke". Wait what?!
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
I just stare at her trying to calm down and wrap my head around what she said. Mya loves music almost as much as me, plus she knows how much those old CDs mean to me. So how?...What?...Why?...Huh?
"Explain. Now," I told her, still baffled. She took a deep breath and let it all out at once," Ok ,so.ThismorningyouwerestillasleepandiwantedtosupriseyouwithanewCDforyourcollectionbutRyanmademedochoresfirstandiaskedJaredtoputitintothecase,"took a breath," andalltheboysstartedarguingoverwheretoputitandthentheboomhappened."
Thank goodness I am her twin, because I would not have been able to get all that if I wasn't. Ricky popped into the door," Hey I wasn't there and I don't know any 'twin-talk' so can you repeat that in normal English,please?" I just glare at him for eavesdropping but nod to Mya to repeat what she had told me. "Alright, i said: this morning you were still asleep and I wanted to surprise you with a new CD for your collection but Ryan made me do chores first and I asked Jared to put it into the case. And all the boys started arguing over where to put it and then the boom happened. So, now that you are all caught up. I'm so so so so sooooooooo sorry about the case. I didn't think that would happen, can you forgive me?" she finished, looking down at her now very interesting fingers.

As much as i love music, i love my family even more. I hate seeing my twin like this, so i did what any reasonable person would do. I hugged the life out of her and forgave her; that's what family does. Ricky looked back between Mya and I. He probably expected crying or something, because he had that "oh-no-there's-gonna-be-tears-what-am-i-supposed-to-do?" look. You know the one some brothers, friends, dads, or basically alot of guys give when a teenage girl starts crying or looks like she is about to? Yeah, that one. I smiled at him and brought him into the hug. He squirmed for a bit but then just relaxed into Mya and I's arms. Wait, if Ricky is here...then where are the rest of the boys?
I peeled myself out of the hug and left them in our room as they turned on our shared TV. The hallway and downstairs were suspiciously quiet. When I went into the living room, all the boys (minus Ricky of course) were either cleaning or sitting on the couch. Their heads snapped up towards the stairs right when my feet touched the bottom. Joshua looked so torn, and slightly scared. He always hates it when Mya and I yell. I smile to assure him that it's fine. The rest of them see this interaction and visibly relax. Jared still looks at me warily and walks up to me," Um, is everything OK? I'm the one who knocked it over, I'm so so so sorry Leigh. I didn't mean for it to happen."
Jared always had a very big conscious, and ends up feeling very guilty when he does something bad towards someone in our family. "It's OK. I know was an accident, Mya told me what happened. I'll just get a new case, no CDs were damaged so it's all good," I say while I hug him tightly. We spend the day cuddling and watching my favorite movies. Man, I love days like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yay!! I finally finished the chapter. Hope u guys enjoy. Hasta luego.😋😋😋

1/25/17--I'm going back and adding pictures to show what the characters look like. I don't own the pictures, nor do I know the people in them...so anyway, there ya go. That is Raleigh on the left and Mya on the right.