Ch.3

((That's what Ryan looks like btw)

3:30am.
I can't sleep

4:15am.
Still can't sleep...

6:45am.
Ugh!! I give up!!

After the movie day, we all went out for pizza and then to bed. That was HOURS ago! And I still can't sleep. Might as well get up.
             In the kitchen I "cooked" myself some breakfast (it was just cereal) and sat on the couch to eat. It's Sunday, and no one is up before 9 o'clock. This is honestly the only good thing about being an insomniac; I get peace and quiet for a few hours, by myself, and no one knows about it.
           As I double and triple check that the TV volume is low enough to not disturb the sleeping beasts upstairs, Ryan comes into the room and screams the girliest scream ever heard to man. "Oh. My. God. Leigh you scared the living crap out of me," he growled, still trying to stop panting. I just smirked, "So did your girlfriend teach you to scream like that or did you take lessons from a baby".
          Yes, he's my brother and I love him, but this is just too easy. It was so high pitched; I'm expecting the glass windows to shatter any second. His face turned beet red out of embarrassment as he heard the first part of the question.
            I think I am the only one who knows about his fancy for Diana, Bianca's older sister. She likes him too, but they won't just admit it to each other. Ryan would be happy with her and vice versa. Sometimes they get so timid that I literally want to yell: "Man up already!" However, if him keeping shy means I get to tease him, then I'm ok with it for now. "She's not my girlfriend, and what you just heard never happened," he growled at me, but I caught the sullen look on his face.
               Poor guy. 'She would be your girlfriend if you would just ask her, but nooo you have to continue to be miserable' I want to say but that won't get me anywhere. Instead I just let my smirk grow," Oh come on. That squeal,"he winces at my words," was hilarious. Even you have to admit: you sounded more like a teenage girl than I do. And I'M an actual teenage girl." I just doubled over laughing.
            Ok, so I may have just over did it a wee bit. Sue me, all the boys find SOMETHING to tease me about so I'm going to enjoy this moment as much as possible before it runs out. He just glared at me as he had no comeback for what I said. Oh the perks of being functional this early.
              "Why are you up so early, anyway ?," I ask since he looks like he was going to hit me over the head. His eyes light up, and he blushes a bit. "Um, I have some where to be," he stammered. I swear he was more like a teenage boy than anything else.
                 His college let out for break a few days ago, so Ryan has been at the house all week. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he squirmed. There's only one reason any boy would be up this early.... I jumped up from the ground pointing a finger at his chest. "Your doing something with Diana aren't you ?," I accused. "Erm, n-no, D-definitely not. W-what m-made you possibly think that ?," he stuttered. Oh my word, he's the worst liar ever.
             I would face palm at this horrible fib, but the more important thing is that MY brother is sneaking out at 7 IN THE MORNING to go see his crush. And he didn't tell any of us none about it. "Don't even try that. You never get up early, on break, with no work willingly UNLESS you were going to see her so do NOT even try that crap," I bluntly said, tapping my finger on his chest with every word.
                He flushed for the millionth time today, and it's not even 8 o'clock. My cereal spilled all over the floor. This boy has a lot of explaining to do, but first I have to clean up my Reese's puffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I don't know why but I just really love this chapter, how bout you guys? Vote, comment, even if it is hateful. Just whatever ur opinion is: go ahead.
Hasta luego chicos. 😝😝😝