Chapter 7 - Seventeenth Scare?

(Last chappie for tonight, sowwy for not updating seperatly but I got excited... I am seriously tired and hyper right now so sorry for my stupidity.... Anyways ignore anything I said beond the dots and you'll be fine, I hope, If you did get through my horendous ranting, Im terribly sorry, you do not win a prize, anyways... on with the storyyy!!!!!)

Rythians POV

I was rushing around looking for something for Larissa, her birthday was today and she obviously forgot because she was so happy meeting the rest of the ., I rush into Lewis's office fast and he was playing 'Moon Quest' with Simon and Duncan. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around while taking his headset off. "Umm, Lewis I just remembered from when me and Larissa were kids and today's her birthday, she's seventeen." he went wide eyed and smile, "I'm guessing she forgot so we can make it extra special-" he was cut off by Larissa walking in while asking, "Lewis, do you know were Rythian is?" while looking in back of her. I touched her shoulder and she turned around, "yay, Ryth its you can you help me with my Draw my life cause I just recently hit one million and need some help." she said kind of in a rush. "Sure I'll help!" I said smiling. "Yay, come on!!" she said as she dragged me out and Lewis winked at me, which I realized 'perfect distraction'. I walked into the room and we got set up. We were just about to start when there was a knock on the door, "come in!!" Larissa yelled and Hannah came in, "Hey Hannah, whats ya doing here?" she asked. "just checking up on you two" she said and she winked at me then left. 

We continued with the draw my life then posted it, I really hope no one would think differently of her...

Larissa's POV

I just posted my draw my life and almost immediately there were comments saying, "I'm so sorry you had to go through those things, losing your family and being separated from your brother, uterally horrible," and "Wow, you seem like such a happy person, no one would expect you to have such a dark past!" I frowned at the sympathy i was given, but was happy I didn't have to deal with haters. 

All of a sudden Rythian said, "I want to show you something but you need a blind fold." he said smiling, making me worried of the 'surprise', but I trust him and said okay. 

He wrapped me head with a scarf and took my hand and brought me down the stairs. Once we were in a room I heard whispering and my blindfold was taken off showing a large sign that said, 'Happy seventeenth birthday and one million subscribers!!' 

I panicked, shot I forgot my birthday and Rythian forgot one thing. I literally broke down and ran out of the room, down the hall, and to my office where I locked it. I slid onto the floor and began to cry. 

I slid my wrist bands off my shoulder showing my sixteen scars, I took a razor out of my pocket and cut a seventeenth awaiting scar and covered it with my wrist band again. 

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was morning and I was in my room. I yawned and walked downstairs to see Minty cooking lunch. "Hi mum," I said while yawning, she frowned and asked me why I ran off. I frowned in return of her question and said nothing. A few minutes later I told her I was going to stay home today and get enrolled into a homeschool.

She looked at me with surprise when I mentioned school but just nodded. After eating I went back upstairs to my room only to get a Skype call from Toby. "Hello?" I said tiredly and he looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked after a few minutes. "Ya, I'm fine." I said half smiling. "Okay," he said and I told him about me entombing into homeschool and he just frowned. "What's wrong?!" I complained annoyed by everyone frowning today, "Its just that I go to a public school with the rest of the yogscast children," he said still frowning. "Wait theres more of us!!" I exclaimed happily. "Well, ya.." he said trailing off. "I'll ask mum if I can go to the same school as you!!" i said happily as his frown became a smiley, "sure." he said and ended the call while I ran to dads room and yelled, "Dad!!  Can I go to the same school as Toby please!!!???" He took a minute and replied with a sure. I went back to my room and told Toby dad said yes. He smiled and we ended the call. Yay, first time I get to go to a school thats not online I yell and pass out on my bed drifting off to a dreamless sleep. 

(Gonna start ranting about shizzle, but do you blame me, it's the only time I can write something irrelevnt to the story... Anyways *breaths deep* Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!)