Chapter 13 - The Feels O.o

(Hey guys, heres another chapter!!! Sorry for taking so long to write it… Read on!!!)

Rythian’s POV

     I was on my way to visit Larissa in the recording room when I heard a shrill scream come from the direction if my office. “W-what?” I questioned myself running to my office to find a note hanging on my door saying, ‘the hoax is up, reveal yourself and your sister and none of your ‘Yogscast’ family gets hurt -X (You know who I am)”. I took one look and I knew exactly who it is. “That damn maniac,” I muttered bending down to the ground, all my strength had left. Then a thought came to me, ‘where’s Larissa?’ I bolted up and ran to her office to find her bending down on the ground, tears welling in her eyes. “H-he’s coming back….” she muttered. “I thought the police arrested him after all of that,” she suddenly lunged into me sobbing onto my shirt. “Come on Larissa, lets go into your office,” I said picking her up and walking into her office just as Toby came around the corner. 

     After a few minutes of trying to calm Larissa down I told her what happened to me. “B-but who do you think screamed?” he mumbled questionably. “I didn’t go into my office but I didn’t hear anything when I got there, it may have just been Simon recording with Lewis,” I explained. “O-okay,” she stuttered slowly. “Don’t worry, every things going to be fine, now lets get you cleaned up,” I said smiling, taking her hand and walking to the toilets. All the while, Rythian thinking back… after there parents died…

Toby’s POV

     I had just finished recording a video with Martyn and decided to get a snack in the kitchen. I walked around the corner to see a silloutte going into Larissa’s room. “Hmmm, I wonder how that is?” I mumble to myself walking over to her office and placing my ear on her door softly to hear Rythian talking to a crying voice, it took me a few minutes to process that Rythian was actually talking to a sobbing Larissa. I wanted to to rush in there and comfort her, but I was very hesitant. 

     Its true, I do have feelings for Larissa… but I’ve never had a girlfriend before, not even a girl that was my friend! In conclusion, I don’t even know how to tell her I like her. I’m suddenly pushed out from my line of thought by Martyn giving me a strong tap on my shoulder. “Oww Martyn, that hurt!” I muttered rubbing my arm and making my way to the canteen, Martyn trailing behind. “I know you like her,” he said all of a sudden which made me freeze. “Who?” I questioned pretending I didn’t know what he was talking about and kept on walking. “Larissa, I know you like her,” he said smiling. “I-“ I began, but was cut off by a loud shriek. Larissa……

(Hey guys! How did you like it? I know, I haven’t written in forever but idk, I wasn’t feeling like myself…. Anyways, I’m going to have the nest chapter be ‘FLASHBACK’ Time for Larrissa and Rythian, and then I’ll continue where I left off with the cliff hanger!!! LOL!

BTW, sorry for the cliffhanger last time. I’ll try to make sure that doesn’t happen again. As for my other stories, there on hold until I finish this one! Anyways…. Slap that ‘Vote’ button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!)