Epilogue

(Ga, sorry if I upset you guys with last chapter.. Turns out this tis not the end! Well, it's the end of this book but there is going to be a sequel... Sorry, wanted to see how you guys would've reacted *surges meekly* Sowwy...)

Larissa's POV
Where am I, it's dark and I'm cold.. Suddenly a beam of light shines through making the room visable. I'm in what looks like a shed, the white walls are covered with mold. "Good morning Sunshine," says an eary voice I never wanted to hear again. I quickly looked down to see I was still wearing my clothes, ropes tied tightly around my wrists and ankles.
"What do you want David," I exclaimed using the mans real name. "Don't call me that, I'm your father, you must respect me!" He demanded angerly. "I lost respect for you a long time ago..." I mutter slightly looking down out of anger. "Why don't we begin with your torture," he said smirking evly. Oh no...

Toby's POV
"She's dead, She's really dead..." I thought as I watched as the police were looking around the area, ambulances taking her still body out of the murder room. I sighed when Martyn suddenly placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," said Martyn. He was the only one I had told about my crush. "It's okay Martyn, I would have found out eventually," I mumble walking out of the office with him. "Why don't we go say our goodbyes before she's sent out to get prepared for her funeral," Martyn said with a false smile. "Sure.." I mumbled as we walked over to the ambulance where Lewis and Rythian were discussing something with one of the nurses.
Suddenly they both turned to us, large smiles plastered on there faces. "What has gotten you two so happy?" I mopped along with Martyn. "Turns out it isn't her, she's still out there and possibly alive." Lewis exclaims, Rythian frowning when he'd said 'possibly alive'. Wait, she's alive?! Well, possibly that is... I'm not going to quit until we find her!

(Fluba Wuba Waaaaa!!! I watch to much Criminal minds, Castel, and many other murder shows XD One question though... Who's the girl that was actually murdered, Dun dun dun!!!Anyways, slap that vote button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEPPPPP!!! Hope you enjoyed, until the sequel!!! Bye Byez!!!)