Inside Out.

A good drive, thought Armaan to himself as he entered the Clubhouse to fetch a drink.
"A fresh lime soda, please." He took a seat.
He noticed that the man seated next to him was quite crestfallen with the demand he had made.
"I don't drink or smoke. Especially not in the mornings, you see."

The man nodded, "At times, you've to drink to forget about the world and its problems."

"I play badminton when I've to do that."

The man laughed. He wasn't any older than Armaan. "Bro, it's not that easy. Aren't you married or something?"

"I'm engaged. Will be a married man in a month."

"I see. How long have you been with her?"

"12 years" smiled a very proud Armaan.

"Damn! Never had any second thoughts?"

"Never."

The man puffed out smoke from his mouth. "I've been with my girl for a year now and we are enhaged. I like her a lot, I really do. But things weren't going that great with us....and, I..I ended up cheating on her. Once, is what I thought. Promised myself, too. But the other girl, she's something!" He smiled to himself and continued, "My fiancée, she's amazing, you know! Beauty with brains. Has a good humour. So perfect. But, but she's really career oriented. Her career is first for her. Always. I don't need a girl like that, and I've only realized it now. I loved her 'feminism' initially but now I want a woman who takes care of me, waits for me to come back from office, you know, family type. And Ridhi is that kind."

"Ridhi?"

"Yeah. I met her while I was away in London. She's my business partner's sister. I'm in love with her but I don't know how I'm to confess this to my fiancée. It's all so fucked up." He cupped his face into his palms.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine soon. Just go to your fiancée and tell her everything, clearly. You'll do her a big favour. At least your marriage won't be a fake." Armaan patted the guy on his shoulder, "anyway, I've got to go. My fiancée is waiting for me."

"Thanks, bro." The men shook hands.

Meanwhile, at Ghar.....

"Why are you here?"

"Came to meet you."

"You should've come four years back, Aadarsh." She yelled.

"Please try to understand, Pritha. I couldn't have. There was a lot of work and I wanted to be the best to prove to you that I deserve your love."

"Sure. You didn't have to prove that. I've always loved you and you know that!"

"If you always have, then why are you marrying someone else?"

"I can't be waiting all my life. You haven't even sent a message in the past four years. You realize that?"

"Neither have you."

Pritha groaned.

"Pritha, I love you. I always have and always will. You know that. Come back to me, baby. Everything will fall back into place, I promise."

"Are you nuts?! I'm getting married in three weeks!"

"But you don't love him the way you love me. He doesn't love you the way I love you."

Pritha stared at Aadarsh with watery eyes.
You really should've come four years back. Or at least contacted me. Here you are, in front of me, saying you love me. But how do I trust you now? Why are you making things tough for me?