Decisions.

"Aadarsh." Pritha chanted and then tilted her head a little, "I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure. He just left me. Phoof! Vanished. And now, one day, he has returned and claims to love me. How am I supposed to know if he's not lying or not? What if he has been with another woman all this while and their relationship failed. And now he doesn't want the word 'fail' to be associated with him, he's come back to me."

Diya sat next to her on the bed, "Haven't you been with another guy? Didn't you begin seeing him just because you felt empty without Aadarsh? Even if he wants to disassociate 'failure' from him, he believes only you can help him out. Only you truly love him and that you're the best for him."

"But don't I deserve someone who truly loves me, is the best for me?!" Pritha argued.

Diya rolled her eyes. "He is ready to marry you, crazy girl! He is agreeing to tolerate YOU! You know how painful is that? He wants to take this pain. Willingly, for Christ's sake!"

This left Pritha silent.

Well, it is true that it's tough to tolerate me.

"Maybe you're right." Now she was just staring at the blue sheets and covers.

Diya spoke, "You know what Armaan says? He says 'There is a mysterious and powerful force in the universe that keeps this world together. That force is love'." She gave a dramatic pause," 'Just kidding, it's dark matter'."

Pritha started laughing. "But I do love him..."

"Armaan?"

"No" Pritha chuckled, "Aadarsh."

Diya kept her hand on Pritha's. "We know. And that's why we want you to clear all doubts from your head, forget the sad part of the history and live a happy life with him."

Pritha hugged Diya and started sobbing. Avni hugged the two yelling, "Group hug!"

Pritha stood up and walked across the room to stand directly across her lifelines. She cleared her throat and said, "I shall marry Aadarsh Arora on February 10th along with the Diya-Armaan wedding."

Avni hooted and put on some music. The trio showed each other their moves and finally, smiled!

"Thanks a lot, you guys!" Pritha said, as she flung herself into the bed.

"Aww." Avni chuckled and then punched Pritha in her stomach. "Now call Aadarsh. He should know that you intend to marry him."

Pritha took the number from Diya and dialled.

Pritha: Hello?

Aadarsh: Pritha?

Pritha: Yeah..

Aadarsh: What happened? You sound low...

Pritha: Umm... I... I took my decision.

Aadarsh: And it is?

Pritha: I'm sorry.

Aadarsh: For? Please say it quick, don't stress me out. Please.

Pritha: I chose to marry the idiot.

Aadarsh: Why Kabir? No! You can't do this to me. To yourself! Why that idiot?

Pritha: Excuse me, I take my decisions on my own. I know what is best for me. And Kabir is not an idiot. You're my idiot.

Aadarsh: I'm not an idiot! Wait, what did you say? Of course, I'm YOUR idiot!! Oh, I love you so much. I'm coming over right now.

Pritha: I'm not home.

Here, Diya snatched the phone, "You can't meet her for two days. We're not in town. But once we're back, we've wedding planning to do!" She hung up.