Chapter 1

H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
S/C: Skin Color
Y/N: Your Name
F/C/F: Favorite Coffee Flavour
F/C: Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Flavour
------------------------------------
(Your POV)
Beep. Beep. Beep.
My Alarm Rung Through The Piercing Silence. I Lean Up, Rubbing My Eyes Slowly. I Look at The Bright Red Numbers On The Pink Alarm Clock. 7:30 In The Morning. I Roll My Eyes and Groggily Walk Into My Bathroom. I Run My Shower, and carefully Slide Off My Pj's. I Slowly Step Into The Shower and Feel The Warm Water Patter On My S/C Skin. I Sigh In Delight and And Quickly Wash My Hair and Scrub My Body. I Open The Shower Door and Tie The Sea Green Towel Around My Fragile Body. Pit Pat. Pit Pat. The Water Flowing From My Hair, Painted The Dark Oak Floor, as I Went Through My Light Blue Drawers. Ah! I Dry Off And Put On My Dark Red Sweater, With My Blue Skinny Jeans. Blue Or White Converse? Blue! I Brush Through My H/C H/L Hair. I Grab My Light Brown Wallet, and Head Out The Front Door. As I Stepped Out, I Felt The Icy Cold Air Patter Against My Face and Blew My Hair Back. I Start Slowly Walking Towards The Coffee Shop That Was Two Blocks Away From My Apartment. I Grasp The Door Handle and Pull It Open, Then Walk In and Head To The Counter. "May I Help You Ms.?" The Man Asked. "Um. Get Me a F/C/F Thank You." I Replied. "That Will Be $3.59." The Man Smiled. I Nodded And Brought Out The Money, and Handed It To Him. He Went To Fix The Coffee and Came Back Moments Later. He Handed Me The Coffee and I Carefully Took It In My Cold Hands. I Sit In A Booth and Curl My Fingers Around The Steamy Hot Cup.
-FLASHBACK-
"Y/N, You Won't Forget Me Right?" Mingyu Stared At You. "Of Course Not Oppa." You Said Smiling, But Tears Pricked The Corners Of Your Eyes. "Mingyu, Hun, Hurry Up! We Have To Leave Soon!" Mingyu's Mom's Voice Yelled. Mingyu Hands You a Heart Necklace. You Put It On and Mingyu Puts On a Star Necklace. You Smile as A Single Tear Runs Down Your 14 Year Old Face. "Mingyu!" His Mom's Voice Pierced Again. "Don't Forget Me!" He Said Running Towards The Moving Truck. "I-I Won't Oppa." You Said Tears Rushing Down Your Face.
-END OF FLASHBACK-
You Were So Deep In Thought, You Didn't Realize You Were Squeezing The Heart Necklace Mingyu Gave You. "I Miss You Mingyu." You Whispered. "I Miss You To." Mingyu's Voice Ring Through Your Ears and Your Eyes Widen. "M-Mingyu?" You Say As You Turn Around. "Mingyu!" You Yelled as You Hopped On Him, Squeezing Him. He Squeezes You Back and Puts You Down. "I-I Can't Believe It's You!" A Fresh Tear Ran Down Your Face. He Lifted Up His Hand and Grasped Your Chin. He Used His Thumb and Glided It Over Your Fallen Tear, Wiping It Gone. "Don't Cry." He Said. He Looked At Your Neck, and Saw The Heart Necklace He Gave You, He Smiled. "I Didn't Think You Would Keep It On." He Chuckled. "Of Course........ Oppa." You Said Grabbing The Heart and Caressing It. He Smiled and Sat You Back Down At Your Booth. He Sat Across From You. "Your Still The Same Sweet Girl You Were as a Kid." He Chuckled Again. You Blushed and Nodded. "Your E/C Eyes Are Still Sparkling." He Whispered, Starstruck at Your, Still, Beautiful Appearance. "I Missed You." He Said Leaning Across The Table. "I Missed You To." You Shyly Looked Into His Sparkling Brown Eyes.