Chapter 5

I Finish Up Cleaning The Kitchen And Sigh, "I Told Him I Wasn't Gonna Clean This Up!".
I Hear The Sound Of The Pressured Water On The Bathtub Stop, and Hear The Curtains Open. Mingyu's Out! I Smile and Head To The Living Room, and Sit On The Couch. I Take The Remote In My Hand, and Flash Through The Channels. "Ooh! Keep It On That Show!" Mingyu's Voice Yelled. I Giggled and Nodded. He Jumped On The Spot Next To Me, Making Me Jump In The Air. We Both Laughed and Our Hands Touched. I Turned Away, Not Seeing Mingyu's Reaction, Blushing Furiously. "U-Uhm, So Y/N, Do You Have A Job?" Mingyu Asked. "Well, I Have An Interview Tomorrow For Being a Professional Coffee Artist!" I Excitedly Clapped My Hands. "Really! You'll Defiantly Get The Job!" He Smiled. "Why's That?" I Asked Curiously. "Well Your Qualified For Any Job Really! Your Kind, Hardworking, Your Multi-Talented, and, Basically Your a Perfect Person!" He Smiled, Doing Hand Gestures As He Talked. "T-Thank You Mingyu." I Blushed Intensly Again, My Hair Covering It. "Of Course!"
-TIME SKIP-
I Wake Up, Feeling a Strong Pair Of arms Wrapped Around Me, and My Head On a Broad Chest. I Lift Up My Head To See Mingyu, Still Asleep. I Blush, And Get Up, But Not Quickly So I Don't Wake Him Up. I Look At The Clock, My Hand Still Unconsciously On Mingyu's Chest. 8:48 A.M? What Time Did We Fall Asleep? and How Were we Cuddling? So Many Questions! I Get Up and Yawn. Walking Into The Kitchen, I Grab Two Coffee Mugs, and Fix Up The Coffee Machine. I Put In The Filter, and The Water. I Then Set The Coffee Pot In. After About 34 Minutes, The Coffee Pot Is Filled Up With Coffee. I Take It Out And Pour Some Into One Mug Then The Other. I Put The Creamer In and Then The Sugar, Then I Mix It With a Butter Knife. I Grab The Two Mugs and Head Into Thr Living Room. I Look At The Clock Again, 9:32 My Interview Is At 10:00 A.M So I Don't Have To Worry Too Much About Time. I Set The Two Mugs On The Coffee Table. "Mingyu~Ah." I Nudge Him. He Groaned. "Mingyu~Ah Wake Up!" I Nudge Him A Little Harder. He Groans Again. "Mingyu! Wakey Wakey!" I Giggle and Nudge Him a Little Harder. He Groans and Groans. I Roll My Eyes and Sigh. I Hop On Him And Shake Him. "Mingyu~~~~~~ Come On~~~!" I Whine. A Smirk Appears On His Lips, and He Slowly Opens His Eyes. I Roll My Eyes again, about To Get Off Of Him, But He Holds Me In Place By Placing His Large Hands On My Hips. "M-Mingyu P-Put Me D-Down!" I Blush Again. He Leans Closer, and Our Chests Our Pushed Up Against Each Other. Our Faces Inches Apart. I Was Blushing Like a Mad Man, and He Was Just Smirking. I Looked Into His Brown Eyes. He Stared Intensely Into My E/C Eyes.
---------------------------------------
I'm Working On My Stories~ I Promise~! Love You Unicorns!!💕