Chapter 7

After I Arrive Back At The House, Mingyu's Not In The Living Room. "Gyu? You Here?" I Ask Looking Around. "Gy-AHHHH" I Scream When He Jumps Out Behind The Couch With a Clown Mask On. He Takes It Off and Laughs. I Laugh Too With My Hand Over My Heart. "Oh My God Gyu You Scared The Heck Out of Me!" I Chuckled. "I Know~ But Hopefully I Can Kiss The Heck Out of You?" He Asks Raising His Eyebrow. I Widen My Eyes In Surprise And In Happiness. "Just Kidding!" He Laughs. I Want to Frown. I don't Know Why Though.

I Laugh Anyway and We Go On With Our Day. "Oh Shoot. I Don't Have Anymore Food." I Groan and Go To sit Next To Mingyu. "Ooh I Know Let's Go shopping!" He Says Sarcastically and I Laugh. "But It's Too Much Work....." I Complain. He Shoves Me Playfully and Pulls Me Up. "Come On~~ Its Only Like 4 Blocks Away!" He Chuckles. I Finally Agree and We Head To The Grocery Store.
(TIME SKIP)
"Mingyu No!" I Slap His Hand. "But It's Candy~~!" He Whines. I Laugh and Grab Some Canned Soup From a Shelf. 'DING' My Phone Vibrated. I Took out my Phone And Looked At My Messages.
~MINGYU'S POV~
Y/N Pulls Out Her Phone and I See A Beautiful Shine coming From The Jewelry Isle. Of Course. I Wonder Over There and See a Kiosk That Says, 'Make Your Own Jewelry', I'm Going! "Hi Could You Possibly Make A Special Present?"
~YOUR POV~
Where did Mingyu Go? "Great I Lost a Giant Baby In A Store." I Sigh and Wonder Around Trying To Find This Huge Idiot. "Gyu!"
--------------------------------
Guys I'm Terribly Sorry For The Hiatus' Recently!!!!💗🌟